1-to-1 No Fap Challenge for 150 Days

check in

20 char. minimum

2 Likes

1/150
Daily Check in

1 Like

Nice, good to hear that brother that you’ve started soon. Also those are some decent progress I hope that you make it to 365 this time, but you have to understand not everyone is as capable or strong as you’re . Some kids are good at academics, while others are not where as some are good at sports and others are not.
On top of that most po*n addicts already have had a Miserable life ofc because of the addiction . So when you set up a Goal sky high it might be seen overwhelming for a Large group. A Small Goal when achieved can give a tiny Sense of pride and happiness. When an addict recovers from this disease and make it a Habit, his other aspects in life would start improving.

–REDATED–

3 Likes

Yes i agree, i am not denying it i am just saying goal making and target achieving helps for starters and newbies… Cuz as of me i cannot build a streak consciously i have tried many times but eventually failed to even surpass 15 days. But this immersion into right actions helped me a lot now nofap comes to me naturally most of the time.

And i think just abstaining doesn’t leads to complete freedom cuz a part of mind is constantly thinking of not to fap and streak building & thats a kind of bondage, but freedom(right actions) and self realisations leads to complete celibacy.

Wow, you are an inspiration :fire:

Btw what’s your sharing code?

2 Likes

34 /150 daily check in

2 Likes

Daily check in day 3
3/150

2 Likes

Check in Day 18 of 150 complete

2 Likes

5/150
Daily Check in

1 Like

2/150
Daily Check in

1 Like

Bro who is better in your opinion nikhil saini sir or Rahul dudi sir for physical chemistry as Arjuna 2.0 has launched and I understood better from Rahul sir.Rahul sir also taught some new things which nikhil sir didn’t taught.What is your advise bro?

1 Like

Daily check in
1/150 days
Lost my 7 day streak

1 Like

I am a math professor and tutor. In my opinion , every teacher has his own methodology in teaching, all teachers are the best in teaching provided the student are keen in learning.

Watch those whose teaching you can understand better. Dont waste in other’s teaching. Make a playlist of videos you need to complete. Make a playlist of your doubt videos.

3 Likes

Personally i haven’t studied from them… Actually my teacher was faisal sir so i have no idea about their teaching style.
I will suggest if you find rahul sir to be your match then go ahead… And one more thing stick to only one teacher till the end.

2 Likes

Thanks sir I will opt for the teacher to whom my frequency will match.

2 Likes

Ok bro thank you very much

2 Likes

35/150 daily check in

2 Likes

Check in Day 19 of 150 Complete

2 Likes

Back to day 0 again by one mistake.

2 Likes

Day 2/150
Daily check in

2 Likes