1-to-1 No Fap Challenge for 150 Days

Day 14/150
Daily Check in

2 Likes

Check in Day 09 of 150 complete

2 Likes

If it so then your reason to study is not real maybe it is implanted to you through society and parentsā€¦
Some of the common reasons which conditioned or implanted are:
1.) I want to study for my parents and my dream college.
2.) I want to study to earn, to improve my financial condition and fullfil my parents dream.
3.) And many more.

You see thereā€™s no problem with all these reason it just not good or sufficientā€¦ When you want to study for college or to score good marks, you are focusing more on results and ignoring the very process of learning.
You need to realise your love for learning, being able to study should be the only purpose for you. You need to love physics chemistry and mathematics then your driving force will be the love for your workā€¦ Immerse yourself into it.
When you taste this highness all your corn addiction will slowly faid away and pls dont think too much about corn if you binged then its ok dont feel sad dont waste another hour regretting just immerse yourself into pcm learn to love your work. The time will come when you will lose interest in corn and your addiction will end.

For more clarity watch this video, it will definitely clear all your problemsā€¦ Itā€™s a 4 hr video but worth watching.

See dont worry much about disciple problemā€¦ Work on improving your center, your reason, your passion towards studies discpline will then just come to you.

Your are in very early stage so dont over pushā€¦5-6 hours of sleep routine are usually done before 2 to 3 months before jee examā€¦ You have plenty of time for preparation so pls to avoid burnout sleep for atleast 7 hours its a sweet spot.

Yes pw is a good choice for jee mains and advance even i took their batch they teach good try to study with those teachers to whom your vibe matches. And i will suggest to avoid their modules they are insufficient, you can do their dpps but avoid modulesā€¦ For module question practice i will suggest go for cengage for physics and mathematics and for chemistry (physical - NAwasthi, organic - Ms Chauhan and for Inorganic - Vishal Joshi)ā€¦ These are my recommendation. And pls donā€™t go for too many books these are more sufficient, stick to only limited resources.

Yeah i opted for pw and self study only.
Focus more on self study after lectures, dont think that you finished your learning portion after watching the lectures onlyā€¦ Gve more priority to self study than lectures treat the lectures as a starter and self study as main course and mock tests as desert(but give mocks regularly).

Feel free to ask further.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother for clearing my all doubts.Now I will study for the love of maths,physics and chemistry.I will stick to your other suggestions.One more question is notes making good as it takes time after class.I donā€™t make it during class of maths and chemistry as they donā€™t give time +important thing is I canā€™t focus on listening while writing.Brother can I also daily check in on this app

2 Likes

6/150
Daily Check in

Yes notes making helps in the long run itā€™s basically important for revisionā€¦ If you find difficult to make class notes during classes then leave, focus more on understandingā€¦ Pw gives pdf notes so you can get it print & prepare from it then later when the chapter gets completed give a blank paper test like write down all the formulas and concepts you remembered on 2 sheets of blank paper try summarising all the content in 2 to 3 pages without looking back to your class notes or anything it should be a blind paper test. Now this way your short notes has been prepared which will definitely help you a lot use this combinationā€¦ It will save your time as well as you have prepared a chapter efficiently.

Yes you can.

2 Likes

Thanks brother for clearing all my doubts.Thanks for the video you shared I watched it and it was really eye opening.

2 Likes

Check in Day 10 of 150 Complete

2 Likes

2/150
Daily check in

2 Likes

One question brother.Isis necessary to read theory from books like HC Verma and cengage or just pw lectures help

2 Likes

Depends, do whats suits you the bestā€¦ I will suggest for theory pw is sufficient and do books like cengage only for qn practiceā€¦ Again its not a hardcore rule be flexible and do what you feel right.

2 Likes

7/150
Daily Check in

2 Likes

Ok thanks brother I understood what you said

2 Likes

Check in Day 11 of 150 Complete

2 Likes

8/150
Daily Check in

3 Likes

Check in Day 12 of 150 complete