0-5 days, recovery challenge Level: Easy

At least you have a job. I’ve been looking for a job already more than 6 or more months and im still unemployed. Miami sucks man.

Hopefully my mom works and works hard for us which at least I don’t have to worry.

I understand your pain, but feel alright don’t worry it all will come for you. Even if you are killing yourself to feel better atleast you won’t die soon.

So have fun man doesn’t matter what you take it’s all different for us. Energy drinks keep me relaxed and make me feel happy. Do you we have all differences. You’ll recover from it and you’ll find the someone you need.

I have been 18 years single only dated a girl online which is nothing almost making it 19. My family want me to find someone and be with someone but I really don’t care. I want to live my life, I also haven’t followed what my family said because it keeps me happy so I still do. You’ll be okay man don’t worry. It will all be fine.

Even if your addicted do it until you lose all the happiness, this is not happiness anymore. Just drink your alcohol, cigarettes, energy drinks, sodas or water but feel good. You’ll recover from depression in no time. Because I did.

I recovered on my own with my junk food, water, family and energy drinks. If I did you can too and when your ready to fight do so. :+1::muscle:.

Day 2 no-fap journey, been a normal day still I am extremely mad and dissapointed of my laptop now I have to save up to buy a gaming one which costs years of work. Still normal day and keep on fighting. Waiting for my new headsets since I broke it from rage hahaha, couldn’t listen to music for days but that can wait, normal day though :+1:.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :white_check_mark:

Mad: :white_check_mark: Not from bad causes but my laptop still ruins my gaming performance like always.

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :no_entry_sign:

Watching some r6 funny videos before I go to sleep it makes me happy.

Day 0 I failed but back again

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :heavy_minus_sign:

Can’t stop eating…

Urges you can’t have strong urges. Any strong urge relapse.

Hey guys I will be taking a break from the app. When I get back I’ll make sure it goes over day 10…

You changed the title.

I’m back to zero.

1 Like

Yes sir. Made it harder but still possible.

1 Like

My status.

Now mentally and brainwise I am depressed.

1 Like

You’ll get over it you can do it if you need a break do so.

Day 0 no-fap journey I am back.

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign: it’s currently 4 days since I haven’t drinked one.

Where I’m at:

1 Like

Congratulations man just 1 more day and you hit the last day. Day 5 :+1:

1 Like

Sadly I relapsed.

Here is where I ended:

But now I’m here:

1 Like

Little by little man you got this.

1 Like

Day 1 no-fap journey.

Happiness: :heavy_minus_sign:

Mad: :white_check_mark:

Bored::no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Games not going good with it. Gotta relax from them.

Day 1 complete.

Time to show better results.

1 Like

Day 0, its been months since ive made it to five days…

1 Like

You’ll get there bro everything takes time.

1 Like

Hasn’t been going easier for me they have won my thoughts. Like the many times I said im leaving and never left. The time is here im sorry but I quit. Maybe the new job I have will help me and who knows maybe find somebody. But I just can’t anymore I fought for months and no change thanks for everything guys. Maybe in the future I’ll be back. Take care and don’t give up…

1 Like