Zorim's "THE ONLY SIMPLE" Dairy

Bro 6.5 hours today :sweat_smile:, I can do way better.

2 Likes

I haven’t studied much today since I have English tomorrow,consider 2-3 hours today ,
You win btw :+1::joy:.

2 Likes

Oh :joy::joy:, good, who studies for English anyways. Chill.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one , tomorrow I’ll be studying Physics and I am aiming for 10+hours, you in for another day of study challenge?

1 Like

Ok I am in, I will try for 10+ hours too then :fire::fire:.

2 Likes

I have exams so 10+ or else I would aim for 5 to 6 hours. So take it easy and don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
Anyway Good luck mate!!

2 Likes

Lol I am not taking any pressure bro, I know I can do 10+ hours that’s why I said so, even if I am not able to I would be satisfied that I tried.

1 Like

Btw a quick question,which app is that ,that you use?Looks better than forest.

1 Like

It is focusmeter, it has cusmtomisable timers, it is a good app.

1 Like

Oh, thanks, I’ll try it out right away.

1 Like

Day 19 Early Check-in :white_check_mark:

Another day another exam, another blasting.
The usual business when on Nofap.

Yo , we tend to use PMO when we are not able to solve a problem or when we are horny. About horniness,you need to ignore it or get to a place where you are not alone.
But about getting past a problem,when things seem there are impossible or thought to solve, thats the time we tend to use PMO . If you are a beginner Nofap person, you can substitute it initially with another activity like listening to a song or watching a motivational non PMO video.

I personally listen to a music when frustrated or to chill after a long gruelling session of work .
1 song and then I get back to work and even the urges don’t come as often when you substitute.
Remember, the substitute should be a fun non PMO activity so that you can rest for s short time.

Anyway,
Stay Strong Folks!

4 Likes

And yes the casual wrecking your competition when they PMO and you don’t I see…sensei nods

2 Likes

@zorim bro I just studied for 2hrs 15 min today. You win :+1:. Let’s kill it tomorrow.

1 Like

I am currently studying all night for tomorrow’s exam,last exam :laughing: but my broda @The_integrous_one ,
I’ll continue studying even if my exams are over tomorrow.
Another challenge tomorrow, this time no excuses, minimum 6 hours , deal?

1 Like

@debellator ,ah mate, it becomes easy as you continue Nofap, easy to maintain your life , everything is awesome and interesting.
You have an edge over others, simply by doing nothing, I say again, by doing nothing.(self discipline though)

I have also given up on lust and love towards the opposite sex so I am a free man. I’m jealous of @paoolos , the man’s on his way to 1000 days and is a virgin, bruh, I am so inspired.

Anyway, this competition and inspiring brotherhood between us on the forum is definitely pushing me towards my goals and quitting PMO.

Cheers Lads!!

1 Like

All the best for your exam bro!

Deal :+1:, but I think you should give yourself a break how would you be able to complete 6 hours study tomorrow after studying all night today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 20 Early Check-in :white_check_mark::laughing:

Finished the last exam today, satisfied with my efforts.
This was the toughest journey I ever faced.
3 hours of sleep everyday for a week,
Studying for 8 to 10 hours everyday,
Managing procrastination and urges,

But at the end, at the destination, I am completely pure.

I haven’t touched myself, haven’t peeked,fantasized, looked at women, all of these thing, I did not do and that’s how I remained like that. Despite of urges, Bordem and sleepless night,I did not give in to relapse.
Used music as a substitute, definitely calmed and kept me going.

Thanks to everyone who talked me to during these tough times and kept me engaged in Nofap.
Thanks @The_integrous_one for those study challenges,they helped me keep myself on track.
Thanks @debellator with constant maintenance of the forum.
Thanks to @nofapstar123 @Dean_Ambrose @rewire_user for staying there for me when I needed you.
Thanks to everyone who witnessed my journey.

I know it’s just a week, but I lived every second of it and worked my ass off while taking good rests during which I was active on the forum, not social media and YouTube,or surfing the internet for that matter.

Anyway,
Stay Strong Folks!!

4 Likes

Your journey had just started bro, keep going :muscle:

3 Likes

my bro! you are gonna rock :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Keep Going Brother !
:fire: :muscle:
Stay Strong

Greatness is coming for all of us !

4 Likes