Zayn's Private Space

Since @Zayn964 spamming motivational stuff everywhere. I want to gift him a personal space where he can post whatever he wants.

Zayn bro , No one will question you if you post here. Feel free to put your affirmations as much as you want.

Also if you want change the title Or if you want to change this post , I will change as per you wish

Thank me later.

5 Likes

He had one before :point_down:

2 Likes

He is like a friend who wants good for people but overdoes it and forgets the boundary.

5 Likes

Oh man , Then why on earth he is spamming everywhere :man_facepalming:

1 Like

He looks like a bot to me.
He doesnโ€™t replies like us, he just replies those spams.

2 Likes

Donโ€™t think so. The messages change specific to posts on the journal as if he chooses it wisely.

1 Like

Now I get it , He took a small leave and that topic was closed.

So I believe this thread is useful to him.

1 Like

Yes he is actually choosy

In kainaat diary ( who is a women ) , He says I respect women quotes

In small world and memes and motivational threads which focus on memes and motivation obviously , He tells something like I am successful etc

Tiger diary ( Who is a strong devotee of Hindu ) and Sanatan Affirmations thread associated with Hinduism , He says Affirmations like Hari Om etc.

2 Likes

Mai title pdh k aayi thi i thought Iโ€™ll spam his diary but yha to kuch or hi chla rha h๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 Like

@kainaat You donโ€™t know sis what a spam looks like. He had an earlier account called @tushard964 . He was spamming like crazy.

Before he knew his account can get banned , He deleted a lot of posts. He was suspended temporarily.

He was normal earlier. Dont know what happened after that.

@Zayn964 , If you are planning to continue here , Please continue here.

Sorry for the conversations in between. I will tell the moderator to delete all those.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.