Your observations of fap cloud

Can you share your experience of fap cloud if you are comfortable enough??

2 Likes

What’s a fap cloud, I have no idea

1 Like

after orgasm feeling like mind is trapped, heavy, unable to think freely, some dizziness, tunnel vision, a slight feeling of blackout and slight headache.

1 Like

I don’t really have those

How many days you have gone without fap?

A few hours only hahaha

That’s why you are not having that, after 4 days of nofap when i fapped on 5th day then i got that fap cloud but everybody’s biology is different and their bodies will react differently to the same situations.

2 Likes

I have tried once doing it after 3 months of not doing it and I didn’t feel anything

That’s perfectly fine i told na everybody’s biology is different.

1 Like

Yeah it’s common whenever I relapse there is a feeling like it’s all foggy in my brain. Like fog makes things less visible in real life similarly after relapse your mind is not clear and is not able to think clearly it’s like a drug dose. You are in a fake joy kind of thing or depressed… for me it stays for a day or two… I can’t really focus during that time on anything that’s why it’s called brain fog… and it takes a week for me to get rid of that fog… so yeah this is my experience

2 Likes

When I was on brain fog, my dad was thinking that I’m a strong drug addict

2 Likes

Fapping realeases a very strong drugs in mind called dopamine and serotonin so it is similar to taking drugs.

I have fap cloud on my 4 and 5th day of nofap.
It was like that I have relapse late night. we can’t even control our mind.And that I relapsed.:pensive:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.