You need a shell where you allow only the necessities

I was searching about women’s cricket then I came across a female with half transparent upper cloth not wearing a bra.

I closed the tab immediately, I went to google to see perspectives of society, searched “do women who don’t wear bra are shameless” I intentionally used the word “shameless” there I learnt a bit of history of women’s garments.

Then scrolling down I came across a weird image which was definitely a trigger so I clicked at the profile and had to immediately closed the tab.

This shows the internet is full of triggers. And one thought can give rise to another and another. So you need to cut the connection at the first thought itself.

Then I searched on YouTube about modern women. Came across this video :point_down:

I saw some truth behind this.

So guys, the outside world is getting more and more degenerate. There’s no choice but to carefully select the right environment, make a hard shell where all PMO shit is outside and seal the entrances else you are only delaying the inevitable.

I will go with goggins mindset. The more the society is trying to become degenerate, the more I want to show discipline, the more I want to show how miserable some sections of society is becoming nowadays.

It’s Game on now!

3 Likes

True bro. Many posts and news use ■■■■ pics and videos to attract clicks and likes. It’s a war that all men around the world must fight against.

I would create a post later to talk about this phenomenon, in Buddhist perspective.

3 Likes

I am ready! And so does the RC users right?

thor

Hate to say the truth, but only select few are fighting, rest are supporting knowingly or unknowingly.

3 Likes

I’m ready too.
IMG_0394

They will finally know that they are enslaved, they must finally join the war when their life was finally tortured by it. They’re just ignorant right now.

1 Like

Maybe that’s her choice to get attention from everyone.

I don’t think so. Because these all things depend upon her or their mindsets. We don’t know how it feels to wear a bra for a whole day. I don’t think, in general, they all are shameless. Maybe some are shameless.
Even though they are shameless or not, we don’t need to discuss those topics because men are not meant to think about their personal things. Let them do their things, whatever they need. Only we can do is, choose the right things or topics that we needed in this world and go with it. We can always discuss about men topics, like character development, the importance of having dreams, passion or even some personal things like skin care, hair care etc.
Anyway cool bro. You are a good thinker, give your ideas and thoughts to other topics.

3 Likes

I like that mindset bro. That’s actually good :star_struck::sparkles:
Appreciate that

2 Likes

Avg women of this generation. Or maybe I am on high streak so my mind automatically looks for triggers and just want to eliminate it asap.

I just searched it to gain perspective, not to judge.

I think these topics should be gender neutral. Because if it isn’t somewhere down the line the women are getting degraded in their mind which will indirectly affect the society.

Men and women both are linked with eachother. Solving each one’s issues creates positive impact on the other.

I see. It just went through my mind so I created this topic. In no way I am a judge to what women do, I was just telling the bros to create a self space because outside world is full of degeneracy

2 Likes