You are the best 2024 [20M]

Hi companions, this side PorcheGT and ya’all might be wondering who’s this new guy? Well, breaths
I’m starting everything all over again in my life. Yes, A fresh start, we can say.

I want to catch up with everything I have missed (intentionally ignored) because i felt i would fail, I felt I was not good enough, I felt i didn’t deserve it all.
This Diary will be an “Going All Out”. You heard it right Morty, we are going all out this time.
And by going all out means, this year will be the defining year in my life.

Wealth Goal
I am gonna make my first 100k dollars. For everyone it might sound odd right. I made 0 dollars last year, and I still say it’s 100k $ this year. Well, if I even be a single dollar away from 100k, I will think i failed. No excuses.

Mind Goal and Spiritual Goal
Now, everyone wants money. That’s obvious, what’s beyond that? The self right. I want to confess something, my personality and some of my thoughts were not right last year, whole year my mind was thinking girls as a sex object only. I am sorry for that, I really do. And it makes me sick for everything i have done and seen, my inclination towards violent acts of every kind and a sense of gore in all my speeches and acts. I want to change it all, I want become a Good Human as we say it. A person healthy for everyone to be around, a man of inspiration. I want to get close to God again too. I want to get used to spirituality and make it a part of my daily routine.

Physical Goal

• This year, will gonna get shredded body, kill the workouts.
  • get vainy hands and a low fat percentage, no thirst trap intended.
  • A tattoo on both hands and neck.
  • A short hair cut from the longer hairs.
  • Will gain weight, and maintain it.
  • a surgery, braces and eye laisik.

Social Goals - around 10k on Instagram
Having my own discord server
Starting a YouTube channel of 100k

Academic Goals -
GMAT - 730+
IELTS - 8 or more
CAT 99+
Getting admission into IIM A B C or leaving this country to study abroad.

I will start to Living alone from my parents, I know it’s hard as an Indian but its better for self growth. It will be hard to convince them, but i will. It easy when it’s for academic purposes, but I want to leave even before that.

Other goals
Learning to drive,
Play Guitar,
Sing.
Nofap :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

Let’s Begin.

4 Likes

How are you gonna earn 100k?

2 Likes

This is inspiring and motivating
Let me do better than what i had intended to do this year…

2 Likes