Writing Competition 🖋️

We all know that Writing is of immense importance. It ias said that fair and legible handwriting makes a man perfect in all walks of life. Writing is a tool enable us to express what is in our mind.

So we are organising a writing competition here which will help us to be productive and improve our writing as well as personality. Rules are very simple.

How to participate ???

1. If you want to participate then simply type " I want to participate "

2. Within 24 hours we will announce the name of all participants.

3. Then All participants have to send the picture of their handwriting. ( Only One Page )

4. You can’t use pencil :pencil2: Use Only Blue/Black Pen

5. You can write on any topic. It can be a story, motivation, biography, poem, inspirational stuff etc

6. You can like other participant’s handwriting if you want.

7. Most liked handwriting will win this competition.

Here’s my handwriting. I know it’s very bad. Although I’m not participating :joy:But I’m sending this as an example.

6 Likes

Did you just call ur handwriting bad…really.???..if ur handwriting is bad then my handwriting is unreadable even to a chemist​:sob::sob:

4 Likes

Your handwriting is very good brother. And keep on continuing that भागवतिक बर्तालाप that you have started.
We are getting a lot to learn from that topic.

3 Likes

You could have won the competition if you took part in it.

1 Like

I’m a kind of writer who has several types of handwriting on different pages :joy:

4 Likes

my handwriting will be invisible to even a pharmacist

3 Likes

Thank you tiger bhaiya. Bhagwatik vartalap to guru ji ke hi vachan sunkar yaha bata deta hu :pray: mera kuch nhi nhi usme

4 Likes

No way bhai😂 btw why don’t you participate?

3 Likes

How’s this possible :fearful: ?:joy:

3 Likes

i write smally smally

3 Likes

Purity you know there is a pencil :pencil2: option in right corner :joy:

2 Likes

Nobody is ready to take part :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

i would have taken part but i have exams so i am focused on reading brother…i am sorry!:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Since when engineers have good handwriting?

2 Likes

I would have beaten my own handwriting with the cursive one

I just felt my friend(if by any chance they are here too) will recognise it’s me and I doubt they have seen rewire app in my phone

4 Likes

No worries. Focus on your studies

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: kya pata tumhari acchi ho

4 Likes

Are bhaiyaaaa meeee wil participate for sure July me exam Dene h mujhe :smiling_imp:so I need gud writing speed :neutral_face:ab sundr h ni vo to ni pta

2 Likes

Proceeds to display some of the best handwriting I’ve ever seen :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Kainaat kuch nhi hoga. Agar participate karogi to Jeet jaogi quki yaha koi bhi competitor nhi h😂

1 Like