Worst depression i ever had

I am on day 62. I have wet dreams three times, on day 48, day 57 And day 59. One day after last wet dream i was feel very good, but yesterday And today i have worst depression ever, i feel like piece od shit, suicidal thoughts, i am thinking about every mistake i made in my life. I dont know i can handle this…

Take a bath. It will clean away much of the negative energies in your system immediately.
And then go for a walk or watch some hilarious videos or movies. You will forget your depression. Take care!

2 Likes

If you have a girl friend have natural sex. You are rebooted now. Your body is demanding sex

1 Like

I do not have, I’ve never had, and most probably I will never have one

Then be busy in hobby and sports. Sports is the best remedy , outdoor i meant

1 Like

Get over it, if you have time to sulk you have time to do something beneficial.

1 Like

Dude day 60s , congrats man that’s really a great job. Dude it’s just a phase during day 60s , I’ve been there and mostly everyone on nofap goes through it if one don’t have a partner or never had a gf, your mind is carving se*, calm down and just focus on your important stuff , lol you can’t, your mind probably be thinking about se* all the time. Don’t lose yourself, this depression would go away soon, just don’t break your streak, this is, I can say one of the hardest time during nofap. After day 150-200 you wouldn’t get much of these thoughts , but right now deal with it responsibly and don’t make terrible decisions.
I’m currently on day 300+, DM me if you need any suggestions or advice .

3 Likes

Haha, I know that thought. Bro these pitty thoughts like “No one will ever love me” or “I don’t deserve a gf” or “I am a good man but this world only like bad men” etc., Stop them. They are not at all true. I also use to think like that but let me tell you, this is all bullshit. You will find someone, you will be happy. You will get whatever your heart desires but you have to work for it and don’t care much about results. This phase you are going through is very crucial. If you steer clear of it, you will come out a champion.

2 Likes