Workout Timing discussion

Hey there!
I was just curious about something regarding working out.
I have a schedule where I workout at the same/similar time everyday. Today, as I had extra time, I decided to do so earlier, to save time.
However, I am now feeling exhausted, and the reps were harder to do.
So I’m curious as to whether having a schedule where you workout means it’s better to stick to that time.
Anyone who works out, please answer.
@Rezboy247 @foodlover

1 Like

I workout in morning because i have maximum energy after waking up.

3 Likes

Thanks
But I don’t get time to do it then.
Have you ever worked out at some other time for one day? What did it feel like?

2 Likes

If you are doing work out for a typical period of time and following the same pattern for some days, you body will use exact same energy each and every session. If you exceed that time you will definitely feel soreness for sometime but that’s not a problem you will recover quickly.

1 Like

Yes… i have worked out in morning as well as in evening on the same day for months.

Recently i have stopped evening workout because i have increased the intensity of morning workout. Feel too much exhaustion in evening.

1 Like

It also depends on your sleep type (genetic). Some people “jump” out of bed in the morning but get tired early in the evening and others can barely keep their eyes open after waking up but shine in the evening hours. Lastly, many are somewhere in between.

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct, but what if you out of the blue one day do the same work out but at a different time?

1 Like

Even though I’m an early riser, I get uo and study :sweat_smile:
Evenings I work out
My question was when we make it a habit to work out at a set time, is it better to stick to that time always or should we keep changing it to prepare our body?

Yes you’re right. I don’t do so twice either, however sometimes I do 5 min planks or 20 push ups if I feel I’m not getting good blood flow, just to get some pump.

2 Likes

Brother you can do in the evening. 4 pm to 6 pm.

1 Like

@_TIGER For me my peak is 8.45-9 pm because daily I do it then. Thanks anyways.
I was curious because today I did it just 2 hrs early and I felt sightly nauseous and very tired from something that was super easy for me to pull off from 8.45 to 9

1 Like

I never had this experience before usually I’ll do exercise only in the morning and following the same never changed the timings.

1 Like

Doing it at the same time will strengthen your habit. Your mind AND your body will remember it. It’s like meal at school or work cafeteria, always at the same time. Hunger will come automatically.

If you vary the time too much then eventually you will start to skip.

2 Likes

Thanks @EvilMorty @Salco
I guess its better to stick to the schedule then.

1 Like

Like fapping … all habits can be changed.

When we change a habit … brain gets withdrawl … it is easy for brain to do what it already knew and it is comfortable for brain to walk on same path.

Let me tell you … We are not Brain.
Brain is dead without us. Brain is our servent.

We can workout at any time. We have power of Free Will

Getting complete freedom from bad & good habits is Enlightenment.
Complete Mastery over Brain.

Keep Going.

2 Likes