Wishes, obstacles, ending

What are my wishes?

1. To acomplish 90 days of no P + nofap

Why do I wish it?

1. because it is destroying all my life, it does not alloy me to do anything worthy.

What are the obstacles to fulfill them?

1. Fap

Am I going to fullfill them? How this end?
1.a Yes, and I will know what happend after 90 days, and may decide with information if it worth to fap
1.b No, and I will die for any illness caused by stress and mental disorders.

Get back on NoFap train, man.
Reach small milestones step by step - 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks etc.
Learn from your relapse. What caused it? Will you try different approach this time? How you gonna prevent potential triggers?
Dont be too hard on yourself. Everybody was there. Channel your thoughts into bettering yourself. Leave the past, think about the future.
I believe in you, dude.
Stay stong and good luck.
I will keep fingers crossed for you.

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: b) isn’t a good option

what are your methodes? how do you try to get rid of the urges? is it possible to remove some triggers? are you in a group chat with other nofappers?

i wrote this draft but wasn’t able to send it since my girlfriend just came home. so it is basically the same as the answer above :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What are my wishes?
2. Make a novel.

Why do I wish it?
2. For sharing my experiences, my thoughts, my view of life. For leaving something after me. For being proud of a such a difficult thing.

2. Fapping and P all the time.

2. Yes, next 90 days I’m going to focus on writting every day and finish or at least make a big advance in my novel. Nofapping and no P to avoid distractions.

1 Like

What are my wishes?
3. Being at time at work.

Why do I wish it?
3. For being respected and avoid people thinking I am a crazy man ever running and late.

3. Being unable to stop when I start fapping and P.

3. Yes, next 90 days I am going to avoid fapping and P, and I am going to left home soon, so I’ll be punctual at work.

Check my page I can help