Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Check in day 20
Feeling good. Will complete 3 weeks tomorrow.

1 Like

Brother @Letsbeatthis itā€™s time for a comeback. Donā€™t think you have a chance left so you can do it once and then manage later. Because that way you will only get yourself in more trouble. You have two chances left for this month and 3 days left to pass in this month. So be careful and donā€™t think about it, the less you think about it the more successful you will be at beating the urges when they come.

1 Like

@Jaskeerat Iā€™m out
And thanks for arranging this challengeā€¦ i learnt my limit is 20 days

1 Like

Check in day 30
Clean day :grin:

2 Likes

Great job @TobatNak you have been awarded a token of honour for not relapsing for 30 days and checking in here daily. You are the Best performer and will soon be a winter soldier. Just stick to your routine brother and I know you can do it.
And for @prothekter_aden, you are only out of the challenge not of our hearts. We still remember you and take inspiration from you who bravely completed 20 days and earned two medals in the journey. Great work brother, I know when I will look at you in January 2022 you will be breaking 100 days or even more. Like all others who were eliminated from this challenge, you too will be honored by us, by me. I will for the next few days not even peek or edge to honour your elimination. You are a martyr who lost while fighting with the evil. Never feel down brother we are with you!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Roger that Sir @Jaskeerat
We can make it guys

Check in day 31
Clean day :grin::grinning:

1 Like

Check in day 32
Clean day :grin::grin:

1 Like

Check-ināœ”
#J2J
#wintersoldier21

1 Like

Check in day 33
Clean day

1 Like

My brothers,
Today is my last day in this app, so ask me whatever you want to ask. Because I am going to a hostel tomorrow and there phones are not allowed. I will, hence never come back here in this app. This is where we change paths and I know it is for our benefits.
For this challenge, before I leave I want to ensure someone worthy of being the admin takes the responsibility from me. And if in case you all are not interested anymore in this challenge than you may all leave and I shall delete this challenge.
Once again, thanks to everyone here for joining this challenge, thanks to Everyone for helping me in times of trouble. Thanks to everyone for accompanying me in this fight for freedom. We shall meet in future and I know we would all be in a better place.
Please donā€™t behold any feelings or thoughts inside yourself, convey them to me. So that I may leave peacefully, with the satisfaction that you were all my good friends and shared with me whatever you had in your mind.
GOODBYE EVERYONE

7 Likes

@Jaskeerat it was nice meeting youā€¦ Hope you do well in your journey. Stay blessed. Fight hard :muscle:

All the Best brother :heart: u are an inspiration for usā€¦:wink:.

3 Likes

See you in future brother

Bye bye :heart::sob:

3 Likes

Have a good hostel lifeā€¦
Make good friendsā€¦
Dont give into peer pressures of any sortā€¦

Stay safe brotherā€¦ All the very bestā€¦ Regarding the challenge, it should be completed till end in honour of you.

Good bye young and passionate comrade @Jaskeerat

5 Likes

I am feeling really bad now, we know each other from our initial days on this forum, you always motivated, every time you tried to uplift my mood. Thanks a lot buddy for that.

A new life is waiting for you , have a great life bhai

You will be missed, and never ever break this streak because of bad influence there. You are a soldier.

I will do this for you because you were with me always ,I am out of this challenge but

#N2D (now to death)

#wintersoldier

#Thanks@Jaskeerat

Good bye bhai, lots of love and respect for you @Jaskeerat bhai.

Happy friendship day everyone.

4 Likes

Count me in
#J2J
#wintersoldier(3)

2 Likes

Check in day 34
Clean day :grin:

1 Like

Stay safe
We always remember you leader
Bye bye :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have given the duties to the worthy ones. I have known these people and believe That they will Take this challenge and itā€™s participants to new heights.
@Winter_Soldier I demand leadership from you brother, you must take care of everything in this challenge and ensure that no one loses hope and leaves. Along you shall @TobatNak and @ysub work to update the score and encourage our warriors.
My only wish from all of you is that you all become winter Soldiers and not do any of the bad habits till January 31.
I ask for honesty and hardwork.
As for me, I will always be here, my thoughts towards this problem will now never change. You can always revisit my posts and stay focused towards your aim.
All the best everyone.
I would request to @debellator , kindly make the first post of this thread a wiki so that everyone can edit it. Thanks

6 Likes

@Jaskeerat
So, u are going to work againā€¦

Seems you are having an emotional for these thread now. Itā€™s happened with me too, again and again, well of course in some other circumstances. And most of the time I felt bad. But itā€™s not the case that time , I actually feeling good for you. But I figured it out that it is just a part of journey. So enjoy too.
Live your hostel life in the best way as possible.

Well, about the challenge, brother I have a very very hectic schedule till the ** Feb 2022**. It will be an owner for me to handle the challenge but I to be honest i dont any idea, for how long Iā€™m here. Iā€™m also planning to leave this forum. Now the only reason left for to stay here is to complete this challenge and Marvel vs DC Chellange.
So, hopefully @ysub will take of this challenge for you.
Hellā€¦ I never thought that much while I writing replyā€¦:sweat_smile: took to much time
Well, I donā€™t have to much to say now-a-dayā€¦
These is for you I wrote a month ago, found it ā€¦ hopefully it will give you some insight.
Men, live your life, and enjoy the real worldā€¦
Take care.

4 Likes