Why users who feel failure are deleting their RC account?

Why when we feel failure want to delete our RC account ? I also deleted my account in past.

Does anyone have explanation to this ?

@anon69203515

@The_Rising_One

@rajameghanan

4 Likes

Because we don’t have any deactivation option in this forum
And we fear to face the people who want to change
Allahu Alam

4 Likes

Understandable ,

RC should have an option for temporary deactivation of the account.

4 Likes

And one more important thing as well lack of people who help others in this forum

4 Likes

How is this possible?

4 Likes

Brother see this forum
Very few talk about nofap tips or tricks
Majority you get musics, relapse diaries, memes, and people who don’t want to get straight up (arrogant ones) and to mention some unusual challenge which has nothing to do with noFap.

4 Likes

I didn’t understand this line

4 Likes

They are some people who you try to help but they don’t want some don’t message back after asking for help

4 Likes

Few are talking about tips and tricks because people are thinking that tips and tricks won’t work. Tips and tricks are different for all.

And about memes, there is hardly anything to learn from those. :joy:

But the book easypeasy is very helpful. I found it only here.

3 Likes

In all the forum you found only one book which is easy peasy and outside this i found more than that which might I have posted somewhere or i remember some other guy posted here
Allahu Alam

3 Likes

Ik I have deleted my account and it has never helped me and it just made situation worse.

I will try to explain in my perspective. 2 years ago , when I joined this forum , I started to use this platform for external validation than actually using this to get out of addiction.

I was really lonely in my personal life. So when I saw people treating me nicely , I started asking more. So whenever I relapse , I used to announce everyone that I am going to leave this forum .

I know people will approach me to say don’t leave like that. That kind of replies used to make me feel I am important.

I admit till 1 year ago , I used to be that guy. But slowly and steadily , I started to realize my mistake due to Blessings from God

A book called " Subtle Art of Not giving a f**k " helped me a lot.

Note these are just my perspective. I may be right or wrong.

6 Likes

I have left this forum many times and cane back
Reason
Not being able to tell thaf i failed
Feeling guilty and ashamed

And yed i find that slowly this app became a type of social media use for me like memes
Sharjng about day to day activities
Especially the good days so that i can be praised(even though slightly)
And then keeping a watch on the number of hearts i get

And then making big promised explaining our sorrow parts of life and unintentionally wanting people to sympathise with us or motivate us

6 Likes

I had the same reason.

4 Likes

I get it completely
While seeing others succeeding we should be motivated
But from birth very few behave lile that
Instead we start seeing ourselves as inferior
Atleast to me
Even now this thought keeps coming in my mind
I just fight it off

4 Likes

The answer for your question is fear @Amitroghates sir. When we announce we relapse here, our mind starts to think about what the other users will think of me? They may think this guy says “I will not do it” but he is doing. Though we people here don’t think like that your mind which wants to stay in comfort zone always makes you think like this. I have those thoughts sometimes but I never deleted for the reason that I knew if I leave the app, I will become worse. And temporary deactivation is also not needed according to me sir. Because it shows that we fear to accept the failure and that could reflect in other parts of our life too. So, even we relapse, just accept it and move forward. Because that’s what heroes do.

4 Likes

I think if you fail a good streak than just take a break and recover then start again from where you left not from the beginning, why everyone say they are back to 0, it’s the streak not the progress so there’s nothing to be ashamed of and should move forward just like any other day

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.