Why I am losing weight

Greetings everyone. I’m 30 years old with a 117-day streak. Everything is going good but I’m losing weight. In the last 3 months, I’ve lost 4 kg, and now my clothes don’t fit. People around me are noticing, despite having a good diet. I haven’t planned or taken any action to lose weight. Why is this happening, and what should I do?

1 Like

I might be mistaken, but I think my meditation practice is altering my body’s chemistry, resulting in weight loss. The method involves focusing on the spine, moving from below to the forehead, then returning the focus from the forehead back down to the legs, accompanied by a silent mantra

1 Like

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
It might mean one of the following things -

• your metabolism is fast/ in other terms a high metabolic rate which is a good thing
  • you are working hard enough that you are burning calories in the process which is also a good thing.
  • or you have some medical condition including a overactive thyroid. If this is the case, you can visit a doctor and after finding the reason, you can watch a YouTube video to treat it at home through natural ways or go for doctors prescription.

Meditation, like other yogas burn calories so it might be the case!

2 Likes

Better go to a doctor!

I’ve stopped losing weight. I used to, but now it’s going up again. I’ve kept up with my other routines, except I quit meditation because I don’t trust the technique. Could that be why? Yes, I believe so. And I’ve seen results. Now, I’m looking for a new meditation technique.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.