Why do some think RC a dating site?

I have recently found that there are some new users who consider RC as a dating site and writing

I am John Doe , my sharing code is ANC123 , I am single and searching for a female companion whom I can understand

This types of accounts are increasing day by day. I couldn’t understand the point of why you are here ? You have quitted PMO to fall into dating or sex addiction ?

Invest your time to improve yourself, improve your social skills. Don’t waste your time in RC. You are doing the same thing in RC what you were doing in ■■■■ sites or adult dating sites. Why have you come to RC ? For self improvement or to disturb others ?

8 Likes

That is a very nice observation. I do think this is very important to abstain from any self made illusions that take us back to the old user days.

7 Likes

Absolutely brother. It is really important. Self improvement and discipline are more important than just to abstain from PMO.

3 Likes

This is so damn true
By just focusing on abstaining from pmo while not trying to improve urself and ur daily lives
Wont ever make u free of pmo
This is the truth that i failed to see before
And relapsed always

4 Likes

ahaha, rightly pointed out
This is a consequence of YouTube propaganda. This people tend to think that there will be tens if not hundreds of female running to them, because of their abstinence from you know what)
We just need to show them the reality, they’re really delusional on female psychology :smile:

5 Likes

I am completely agreed.

2 Likes

I would say warn them at first, make them realize that its not RC that brings you solution but you yourself. And if they persist on this, it would be good to report them and let them find other real-life way of finding partner.

1 Like

I get that this isn’t a dating site, but generally speaking, I don’t have a problem with guys (or girls) visiting a site like this to find dates.

While this doesn’t describe everyone who is rewiring, I think it’s safe to say that many guys who fall into the pmo trap (especially younger men) is because they no access to real relationships. Unfortunately, that’s becoming a growing problem for younger men around the world.

It may not be a popular take, but someone above mentioned finding relationships in real-life. While is certainly the superior method (I’m vehemently against online dating), I think that if that was an option for most of these guys, they probably wouldn’t have fallen into pmo in the first place.

It’s just something to consider, but rules are still rules.

3 Likes

Yes I would advise the people who want online dating to try offline dating if it is 100% necessity.

A day or two after I registered here, a random dude asked me for my instagram. I think he thought I was a girl.

Be cautious, guys :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Damn…:joy::joy::joy:

20 characters…

1 Like

Please report these types of posts aswell.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.