Why can't i abstain for long? A Motivational page!

“The moment it gets really difficult, when you feel there is no way. that is the point where you must be stronger than ever”

3 Likes

Remember why you were given birth by your parents. Keep doing the work you are born for. Keep working hard on your goals, on your career, on your studies.

Donot expect any rewards from whatever work you are doing, just keep going whole heartedly. Keep faith in God and with a healthy soul, keep working towards success.

By doing the work you were born for/doing the duty you were born for, all the wasteful things, bad habits are eventually removed from your path of success and your soul gets purified on its own. This increases energy to do more new tasks.

Laziness goes away once you are clear of your thoughts and once you have sorted out your success path.

~strongwillpower.

3 Likes

“If you do nothing on your streak you will not gain anything. Instead, exercise, meditate, read and get out of your comfort zone.”
-Gary

1 Like

1 Like

“A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything”
-Malcolm X

5 Likes

images (2)

This man is a great motivation for me. I get tears if he loses. I celebrate more than anyone when he wins.

If anyone don’t know his complete story then please youtube it once! He is my idol!

4 Likes

You need motivation? This is motivation.
(It’s a 2 min video. Do give it a watch even if you donot love football.)

3 Likes

Make your mind believe the following statement:-

" Urge/fantasy = trap = dont fall into trap "

" Incoming Urge = Time to get into any Physical/Mental Work"

" Urge energy :arrow_right: convert into :arrow_right: Work Energy"

" Source to convert energy = Brain "

"How to convert energy = Control your thought process, Control your brain, Make it think in the right direction "

(Controlling thought process is all in our hands.
What we think, will give directions to the brain)

~ strongwillpower

6 Likes

6 Likes

Keep yourself busy with things you love to do. You will not think of relapsing. That thought will go out of your mind because other useful, happy things, things that you love will come in!

6 Likes

@EnthuChamp what you do to keep yourself busy?

1 Like

I have a bunch of habits in my Habit Tracker, basically a table of dates Vs habits.

This is what I try to do as much as possible every day:

I try to read as much as possible. I try to watch informative videos on YouTube and read insightful articles on the Web.

I am a content writer so I have some work to do. I also have 2 blogs of my own where I have to post at least one post every week. I love to write!

When having lunch or when I don’t feel like much to do, I jump to YouTube to watch interesting videos or play strategy-strong games like Ludo or watch Netflix.

This is what I don’t do:

I have shut notifications on my Facebook lite (and all other social media apps) so I don’t get distracted.

Not using Instagram at all. Deleted the app long ago.

4 Likes

Calculate the total days(approximately) of your addiction and see by yourself whether or not we can stay on NoFap for those many days.

In my case, its been 8 years for my addiction,

8 x 365 = 2920.

Its been 2920 days that i never thought of NoFap.

Its been 2920 days of PMO addiction and now,
its just been 13 days for NoFap.

I know we here are all for around 2500 days of PMO addiction, and we are thinking of relapse on our 2nd day, 5th day, 10th day, 20th day, and so on.

Can’t we all do it guys?

Instead of remembering the day of our NoFap streak, we should keep our addiction days (which is huuuuge) in front of our eyes and try to pull back at least that much amount of days.

5 Likes

you are the only person on the road and you are the only one holding the torch light.

Its upto you whether to turn it on or off.
Its upto you whether to use that torch to see the glorious road ahead of you or to see if anyone(addiction) is following you from behind.

3 Likes

Very well said brother.

3 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

When you are doing “nothing”
You tend to do the “no-thing”

~strongwillpower

Keep yourself busy

3 Likes

One thing I’d like to add: we need to learn how to relax and have rest in a good way or we’ll burn out and relapse. So keep yourself busy and schedule to take breaks that help you to go further.

5 Likes

That’s actually right @comingclean thanks for your wise words.

:point_up_2: I’ll work on it.

3 Likes