Why and how the p0rn industry is evil (DISCUSSION)

As a young man why where we taught that masturbation and looking at p0rn is a normal thing for a young man,
We heard and saw it

• Movies (All the movies aimed for teenage boys in high school were always about masturbation and how horny guys are meant to act, American Pie,Superbad, and all these type of comedy movies which all targeted young men and made pmo sort of a joke and not big of a deal?
  • Teached at schooled (Was more of a joke and told it’s part of being a boy/Sex ed)
  • Mainstream song’s are marketed to appeal to young men’s sexual desire’s and fantasy

Before the internet there was only magazine’s and shitty movie’s, to have either you had to build up the courage with the possibility of being embarrassed to go and purchase (You actually had to pay) So it was more of a taboo thing. It was looked at like you where creepy or just a real horn bag for owning such things. And was only advertised in such magazines.

And then when the internet became a huge sensation it seemed everything became over sexualized for profit like movies,music.I believe at the start it wasn’t meant to be any harm. But now i am a true believer that all these companies know and plot to gain huge profits from these markets buy getting and controlling all these young men’s minds.Because when i think of it i remember watching old pop videos at the age of 8-10 on youtube and watching all these women dressed in revealing and obviously s3xy outfits. I actually remember getting my first boner and knowing i liked what i saw at that young age. I would argue this type of material is to much for a developing brain who doesn’t even know how to deal with this content.

Dont get me started on social media from everything from instagram,twitter,reddit and anything like this always have some half naked woman or full out p0rn posted and advertised on every few posts and home page. And they allow young people to just join these sites and view them at a scroll or swipe of the finger. Instagram is literally just a dating site and money grab for these modern women who post there ass and boobs for attention while selling there onlyfans. And they all have millions and hundreds of thousand followers. Some more then people who actually achieve and post meaningful content for the world.And finding such content is nearly impossible when all the homepage is softcore or hardcore p0rn

Isn’t funny how when you enter some p0rn sites all they have to prove your age is a “Yes Im Over 18 Button” As if any young man is going to click no :rofl: :joy:…Ask yourself do you really think the people who own these sites care if they potentially harm and damage someones life. The answer is no they know exactly what they are doing and have no remorse for any of it. All they do is prey on men’s sexual needs to rake in huge sums of money and destroy people’s live in the process.Not to mention how they actually allow some of these vile and honestly disgusting categories and different forms of p0rn to be even allowed to the world at a few click’s of a button.I think everyone here can agree they have seen something on some p0rn site that if anyone knew you even saw it you would be looked at like a outcast or have severe problems.

How has watching and pleasuring yourself to other human’s having or performing sexual acts become some sort of “Normal” in today’s world.I mean no one goes and tell’s anyone close to them they have been masturbating and watching p0rn all day like its a achievement,it’s something everyone sort of keeps to themselves . So that mean’s everyone deep down knows it not normal and shouldn’t be acted on.

Are we all just part of a bigger plan by some rich/power hungry society, that we are all hypnotized and told what we should consider normal and not harmful. It’s clearly evident that p0rn and masturbation is harmful and should be considered a weapon to young men’s mind. Just look up nofap on google or youtube and look at all the content and views it all gets. I feel like there is a huge generation of men being led down a dark road to loneliness and guilt with a life full of nothingness.And all for what profit?,Control?

Would love to hear anyone’s opinions/add ons/research on anything touched on this post or whatever you seem fit to discuss.I will be replying in full length as i am very interested to hear your guy’s thoughts and theories

Enough is Enough

7 Likes

It is indeed too much for the developing brain. They are honing in on one of our most primal instincts.

Most guys are exposed to Po®nography during their teen years when their brains are most malleable. When you create an illusion of making one of the most primal rewards accessible at the click of a button, there is no incentive to strive for betterment. No wonder modern men are suffering in every aspect of life, from social & interpersonal skills to academic and physical calibre.

It’s hardly surprising that you just have to click a button to prove you are 18. They don’t really care. In fact, it is beneficial for them if more underage kids watch po®nography. Neuroplasticity is at its peak when you’re growing up. The neuronal connection you form as a kid are gonna stay with you forever. That’s why they want you to get hooked early on, so that you remain a lifelong customer (aka “a hopeless addict”).

Starting my recovery at 28 years of age, I’ll always have those addiction pathways in my brain. But that doesn’t mean there’s no hope for me. If I am truly dedicated to my recovery process, those pathways will go dormant. And even though neuroplasticity reduces with age, it’s still there. You can always form new neuronal connections or repurpose existing circuitry as demonstrated by Paul Bach-y-Rita in Stroke victims. That’s one of the reasons I love this apps name, “Rewire Companion” :v:

2 Likes

Great reply brother , you can tell you’ve done your research and feel some kind of way about the push of degeneracy and the preying of young minds. Its something im becoming more passionate about day by day. Im going to do my research on a few things you named here to get up to date.I hope more people will talk bout the more serious topics on this site, so we can all discuss and learn together.

Im not to far behind you in age either (25) i sometimes see these younger men complaining an hurting, but i already know how you feel if you’ve been dealing with this since a teenager. If anyone younger then 20 is reading this ,YOU MUST QUIT THIS NOW. You dont wont to go threw your 20’s dealing with all that come’s with this evil habit. It becomes much more serious and harder to break.
Just wondering @CoffeeMan do you got any sites,books or anything you have researched to educate yourself on anything related to this?

2 Likes

I’ve read the book “Your Brain on Po®n” by Gary Wilson.
I have yet to read “The Brain That Changes Itself” by Norman Doidge.
I’ve watched a few documentaries, videos and articles.

Honesty, YBOP by Gary Wilson is quite comprehensive when it comes to internet po®n and the science of addiction. He has even provided links to all the research studies at the end of the book if you wanna dive deep.

1 Like

I call this whole current situation as seduction by the world.
1)Luring you and selling you junk food and damaging your internal system and making u obese.
2)Selling you ■■■■ and sex , damaging your mind and sexual system.
Please add more if something comes to ur mind

2 Likes

Btw I am 18 years old

1 Like

i believe the people in control of these websites have full knowledge of using and manipulating the content where you end up how thousands of young men are today. They know exactly how the brain works and are using everything they can to turn you into the own little addicted lab rat. To make you docile and cripple your potential as a man.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.