Who will be the King šŸ‘‘

Day 16 and 17 hours in and day11 and some hours into Who will be the King :crown:.I woke up from another wet dream this I didnā€™t see a scream it was just pitch black darkness and strong urges. I saw my dick and hand flash through my eyes, I thought about the challenge again. So I started running running from it as I was repelled from wanting to even fap. I think the rewire is going well. Constantly getting better and ā– ā– ā– ā–  is losing itā€™s grip on me. Still woke up with great morning wood! Great improvement from the last wet dream stay strong brothers we can all make it focus on your purpose and grind!:lion::crown:

1 Like

Sorry guys @sikandar2907 I relapsed :sob::sob::sob:. It all happened due to my mistake as when I was bathing today I saw that my foreskin donā€™t cover my penis head so I searched Google about it and there I read that I should stretch it several times a day so it could get itā€™s length but eventually I saw some precum and ejaculation happened. Iā€™m not aware of this act it was not intentionally done. I think I have to quit this group now because itā€™s really shocking and unexpected relapse. Iā€™ll com back when I really build upā€¦:footprints::footprints::footprints: Slowly but surely .

Hey bro @17ripu.jhala i remove your name from the scoreboard as you want to quit this group.

Hey @KillerAttitude you are shifted to fire Arena as you relapsed. Now 4 :shield: left with you.

#Stay strong :facepunch:t2:

I relapsedā€¦ take away one of my shields and spit on my face.

I relapsed twiceā€¦ so take away one more shield and kick me out of this group.

Donā€™t beat yourself up buddy ,you are still in and can make it. Itā€™s only defeat if you giveup and donā€™t stand again.
We are here to support and help each other ,so get in the right mindset and start again. One day at a time ,

3 Likes

Why you want to quit??? @Sahas Quit is not the option, you should face the trouble situation, you should prove yourself.
You should be on track.

4 Likes

:warning::warning:

@anon93925366
@AbCxYz110
@Ghost0611

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

@Martial_Beast done broo

1 Like

If you find difficulties in trying to master your addiction, consider learning to meditate.
I use ā€œheadspaceā€. It really helps to clear my mind and identify the elements that need attention.
Remember, PMO is NOT the main problem. PMO is a symptom of one or more things in your life which you feel unhappy about. If you can identify these ā€œthingsā€ you can start your recovery. Keep in mind, this can take a long time, but ultimately will have some effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZzGE5Nx6Q

2 Likes

Just wondering am I a baron? Have a blessed peaceful week guys

I am quiting this group. I dont want to be a Fake King.

@Sahas
Well you can quit anytime, itā€™s your choice, but you canā€™t call it fake if u donā€™t have the guts to achieve that title!

Why the hell u behave childish everytime u relapse? Grow up man!

7 Likes

Sorry for hurting your feelings.
I may be wrong.
Or this is relapse hangover but i am sure i dont want this title king of whatā€¦ king of fappers. Wake upā€¦ You are playing a dangerous game.

If you want to quit, then quit silent, we donā€™t ask your opinion.

We all are going to conquer ourselves.

You are fake , We are the real man who has the guts to left this habit.

9 Likes

Iā€™m a Baronā€¦nowā€¦please add

2 Likes

:partying_face:Congratulations :tada::tada:

@tushard964

You are granted the title of BARON:reminder_ribbon:

#WE ARE THE REAL HEROES

2 Likes

Thanks broā€¦:heart:ā€¦Much respect

2 Likes

Guysā€¦ it happened. My gf gave me a hj and after that I was really vulnerable and I PMOed. A 12 day streak was a huge success for me. Next, Iā€™m going for MORE

2 Likes