What to do when you feel lazy and stress in nofap

I feel lethargic and unmotivated to do something productive,I know I want to do it but my body feels so tired,and this behaviour keeps me at bay from finishing this journey.

3 Likes

You should try to stay away from electronic devices and take a healthy diet alongwith long deep sleep. Try to sit in the sun for a while and avoid lying on bed when you don’t have to sleep. Also try fruit juices such as mango or pineapple they really refresh the body.

3 Likes

I learned this concept from Dr. Jordan Peterson. Sorry, I don’t have an exact source but I can paraphrase.

Don’t be a tyrant with yourself. Remember to negotiate just like you might do with someone else.

Start with some you could do, that you would do, and set up a reward for yourself in exchange for doing it.

For example, I tried this with exercising. 5 days a week was too much for me. So I told myself that if I would go to the gym three days in one week, I would buy a blender to make shakes.
After that, if I went four days in a week I would get a new shirt to wear for exercising.

I started with something I could do, and gave myself a healthy reward in exchange for doing it, and that helped me a lot.

I hope this helps give you some ideas for how to get started on getting things done :+1:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.