What should I do to avoid masturbation in the shower?

That’s my problem, every time I take a shower is a hell.

1 Like

Take showers at the gym

2 Likes

Put a timer on 15 min and force your self come out on 15 min. Like put the timer some where that boder anyone who is sleep or something like this so it force you finish soon the shower and come out before the timer start alarming

1 Like

Dont close the door. Have a plastic curtain instead. Or bath in open wearing shorts.
You are making excuses. You are only cheating yourself this way. There are many ways.

Ditto on the cold showers man. No boner survives the cold.

On another note: YOU are in control man. Shower or not, nothing but you can make you do it. Just as you make you do it, you can make you stop it.

Stay strong

2 Likes

Although I am definitely a fan of cold showers, they are not the solution for all problems. Often the urge returns soon after the cold shower. In that case, you have to try something else, or try taking another cold shower, it’s not that you can do it only once.

Thank you all guys. I tried the 5 minutes timer and works. Usually I take long showers so 5 minutes is a challenge for me.
The cold shower doesn’t apply for me cause I’m from Paraguay and here is the hell in the Earth, it’s really hot :joy:. Anyway thank you all.

2 Likes