What motivates you?

One aspect that I feel pertinent to have is a foundation that’s firm and we can all fall back on when relapse occurs. Motivation is ultimately what drives us to do things to press forward. It makes us want to go out and conquer the world!!!.
Like a martial artist who needs a stance strong as a mountain so they won’t get knocked off their feet.
Like an actor who goes out on stage to face hundreds of people it can be a sense of courage to give that extra step.
Like the football player who needs motivation to go through practice after practice to finally make it to their greatest game yet.
What motivates you? Why are you here? Why do you do what you do??
All you have to go is write down below your motives, your drive the things that keeps you going. If you feel it too personal and sacred you can just hint at it.
If you can’t find any motives have no fear, this page I am making can help you see what drives others so you can find, tame, and Claim your own power.
I will go first.

2 Likes

What motivates me is my family, it’s my religion and the experiences that I’ve lived through. I’ve acted on stage a number of times and without the help of my friends, and family I would have never made it out on that audition stage.
What motivates me is my accountability companion who whips me into shape.
Honesty is another strong motivator, for if I can be honest with myself. Then I can look myself in the mirror and build my strength.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.