WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS ADDICTION? How long has it been for?

HEY PALS
so we all are here cuz of one reason!
I’d like for us to come and share our stories with one another

Not me bro.

1 Like

I came to know about this addiction from a classmate bastard when I was 12. Child curiosity lead me to search for it and indulge in it. It’s been 5 years now and I started nofap 2 years ago.

1 Like

It’s always a bastard.

2 Likes

my story is kinda bizzare i better not share it here

2 Likes

Same. Moving on is the only better option. :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Well I was 14 when I first ejaculated ( I was watching ■■■■ from 3-4 months) it was because of peer pressure. I really did it five of six times at the first day and I got much more addicted after a week or 2 and soon it became 6-7 times a day regularly. I soon understood this and started thinking to quit it I am now 15 and here still trying to quit.

3 Likes

You’re destined for greatness.
I hope you cross 1000 days some day
Good luck young budd✌🏻

Remembering bad past isn’t gonna help you in any way. So better is to focus on today, learn how to overcome this.

2 Likes

Reflecting on the past can help you see deeper root causes and triggers

Mine was probably a mix of curiosity and feeling left out for not knowing what it felt like.

I think it evolved though into my way of numbing myself through stressful moments or doing work I didn’t really want to do.

4 Likes

Not really my dude. It helps

Mine is similar to yours. So my peers talked about it like it’s some normal thing, how pleasurable it is and all that. I told them idk how it feels and they said at my age my thing probably isn’t working.
Long story short, i tried proving them wrong then that’s how i got trapped.

1 Like

Those who find themselves in hell often wish for others to join them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.