What difference you see, day 0 vs day100+

They say the eyes are the gateway to the soul. What difference do you guys see in my eyes on day 100+ vs day 0 ?

6 Likes

I will answer this question 5 days later.

4 Likes

You sure you didn’t click your 100+ pic in more light than previous one . I heard from many that your skin will glow if you start following Nofap .
Keep up that glow :star2:

4 Likes

it has been obviously clicked in more light :joy:. But yeah everything gets improved as you follow good routines and habits because of more energy levels when following no fap.

5 Likes

:joy::woman_shrugging:t2:bro’s eyes on day0 r even better than mine :smiling_face_with_tear:uff this pian

4 Likes

Meanwhile me when I saw this pic ( I Initially didn’t read the content ) , thought he got blind at day 0 , then he can see after sometime , then vision got brighter , and then become blind again on Day 100 :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I don’t think its about clear skin,face or eyes but infact the beauty which radiates from inside leaves it reflection on the body too and the eyes becomes childlike.

3 Likes

Bro got storyline for his manga :joy:

3 Likes

I’m just 22 days into my streak and I’m already experiencing mood swings. Let’s see if I can get better control over myself in the following days.
I need that energy

3 Likes