What are some obvious truths that are rarely acknowledged

As per my personal experience, here are some obvious truths that are rarely acknowledged:

1. Change is always constant. Nothing remains the same, whether it’s relationships, circumstances, or even our own selves.
  2. Everything in the world is interconnected. If you do good, good will come to you. If you do bad, bad will come to you.
  3. Sometimes, the simplest solution is the best one. You don’t always have to choose the rough and tough path.
  4. Each person experiences reality through their unique perspectives, beliefs, and experiences.
  5. Focusing too much on the past or future can prevent us from appreciating the present moment. Enjoy present!
  6. Everyone makes mistakes and has flaws; it’s part of being human.
  7. Everyone lies! It just depends on how big or small it is.
  8. Earth’s resources are limited, and we must be mindful of our consumption and environmental impact. Or else one day we will become extinct like Dinosaurs.
  9. Despite our best efforts, we cannot predict everything that will happen.
  10. Mental health is as crucial as physical health.
  11. The little things we do every day can have significant consequences over time.
6 Likes

Why has change has not changed yet ? Just thinking

Is it the only proof that “Everything in the world is interconnected.” ?

Don’t you know ? Every ■■■■ addict enjoys his present while watching ■■■■.

Focussing too much what ? They can’t even focussing on past or future while watching ■■■■. They only enjoy present.

Yes ! I know a doctor who cut a wrong vein by mistake. He is also a human. Human is made to mistake.

Doesnot everyone tell truth as well ? You should write about everyone’s honesty

Yes, it will happen one day. Excessive normalization and indulgence in sex will be one of the reason

So true… :pray::clap:

100% agreed with this

I am also 100% agreed with this. One fapping has significant consequences over time on bone and bone marrow.

Some are just counter arguments…

3 Likes

Well , thank you for the observations

2 Likes

No there are many. For a cinematic explanation, you can watch Final Destination😂.

2 Likes

When someone says “Enjoy Present” it doesnt mean to nullify past experience and future goals or outcomes…

But over obsession of past or future is hazardous.

For past, I can give a example like this.
A man and a women was in relationship. The guy was immature in intial phases and hence did hurt her in many ways. After some time, maturity hits the guy and he is changed.

But if the girl will stick to the past, thinks all time about his past behaviour… Will it be healthy for their relationship?

For Future, the example can be…
You are studying, now your mnd shifts to the results of the exam, creates imaginary scenarios on differnnt outcomes…

In most cases thinking much about future does not result fruitful.

If you are studying, just study. Your focus should be on Learning.

As Bhagwan shree krishna said, karm karo fal ki chinta na karo.

As per Geeta Ji,
Our only right is to do karm. Obsessing with results can lead to dissatisfaction.

Also as my teacher used to say “Dont think about getting a good life after you study hard, Enjoy the Learning Process. This is a beaitiful phase. So enjoy this.”

2 Likes

So true…

20 characters

2 Likes

1: Luck can’t be boiled down to some coincidental factor, it’s a hidden element that favors those who act on desire and give it their all - Itoshi Rin

Reality curbs around perception - me

don’t do hardwork, do smart work BS! work hard smartly - Andrew Tate

Even the gods envy us, because we have one thing they don’t, mortality, everything around us is beautiful because we will be doomed one day - Achilles

the world is a cold, cruel and a damp place as it is, be a source of warmth in it - me

bad times create strong men, strong men create good times, and good times create weak men - Andrew Tate

always engage yourself in the will of taking risks… at the same time, also, remain calculated bcoz if u want to enjoy the material and dimensional pleasures of the world… you gotta roll the dice - Alexander

Execution is the most powerful weapon in your arsenal - Alexander

Knocking on the door of people’s hearts doesn’t change them, at the end, it’s you that has to change - Yoichi Isagi

put in the work especially when you don’t feel like ir - Hamza Ahmed

fight, whatever it is, just fight - Eren Jaegar

A gentleman should never talk tales about his snoggings and cuddles - Sirius Black

2 Likes

Chinchillas are cute but they shit on everything.

Why deleted bro? That was a nice one.

1 Like

That was one of the quotes I will be using in the anime I am making right now. I don’t want to spoil too much regarding that :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.