What are some best Internet Resources not everyone is aware of?

Like for example rewire companion Forum not everyone is aware of it ! But during my initial Nofap days it was a gem to me I spend nearly whole day here learning from people’s experiences and getting advice from my stronger brothers !
And like that online library (can’t mention the name coz its banned) where u can find any (almost every) book u name

Similar to these,
Apart from youtube there must be many more things which can help us do share your resources for the betterment of our community so that everyone can benefit from it -

Let me mention all those I know -

• Momentum - extension of chrome which makes the homepage better

• Anki - A flashcard application which is like a magic spell to memorize anything if used correctly (refer to Zach highley videos for in depth understanding)

• Notion - To manage and its toggle tool is quite useful

• Goodnotes 5 - Its a paid app in mac but its better than any digital note making tools available (That’s what I have experienced so far maybe I am wrong)

Whether useful or not useful just drop everything u have in your mind which can be of use to anybody
Arigato meenaah !! (Thank U Everyone).

Let’s make ourselves the better version of ourselves :muscle:
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don’t fight, you can’t win
The only way to win is to Fight
:fire:

Tatakae Tatakae !

9 Likes

Destruction Free Youtube ( chrome extension) For pc users… Helps you to remove Destruction from Youtube like recommended video , comment section.

4 Likes

I think I onlh told you about that right?

3 Likes

The one you told me is a great website which I use quite often and its not banned yet ! (library genesis )
I am talking about z-library !

4 Likes

Quite similar to Unhook which Iman Gadhzi recommends ! :+1:

4 Likes
2 Likes

These are some of the extensions that helped to be more focused.

2 Likes

I think for coding: leetcode, GitHub
For finding online books: libgen.rs
For studying electronics: neso academy

4 Likes

Also if anyone want roadmap for any particular fields in cse visit roadmap.sh

4 Likes

Just for clarification neso academy is a YouTube channel they have their own app too.

All about electronics is also a good YouTube channel for studying electronics.

5 Likes

I learned c from their chanel.

3 Likes

Yeah my branch is Electronics, I also studied basics from All about electronics youtube channel It’s Great !

4 Likes

Thanks for this I have to start my coding journey after my final sem exams !

3 Likes

Which language u going to learn ? @rewire_user

3 Likes

I am thinking of starting with C coz I have to learn Data Structures and Algorithm from Love babber

4 Likes

If you need something religious.
Read intro to sanatan
After that bhagvad geeta
After that read vishnu and shiva puran

After that ramayan and mahabharat

Mostly people miss mahabharat but its best scripture ever.

In ramayan choose ramcharitmanas
And for mahabharat choose bori (ye mat sochna serial book se accha hai, serial me kuch galat bhi hai aur bas kuch part hai book ka)

Inme se humne padha hai kuch help ho puch lena.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.