Wet dream and it sucks

Guys I have had another wet dream
And it sucks. I feel like I could’ve stopped it. I feel like I was aware and conscious there but I didn’t comply. The guilt feeling is taking me over. It all has happened because I took that peak and suddenly everything just rushed into action. I fantasized more and more. All the frustration because I could not fap showed up. What do I do at such times?

1 Like

First…
Stop worrying… Every day you resist fapping, you make the nofap habit stronger and fapping habbit weaker. So be happy.
Second…
Dont peek in the future. Since you know your weakness of peeking, change it into strength by not peeking.
Third…
Understand that wet dreams are nothing to be ashamed of. They do not hinder your progress. But peeking does.

So forget about wet dreams… Work on upgrading your eye security against peeking.

2 Likes

Everyday you survive peeking and do not fap is a warning that peeking can lead to relapse… So take heed when its time… If you wont stop peeking… Then you will relapse…
These are the signs before a relapse.
Upgrade yourself constantly and you will never relapse

1 Like

I just didn’t peek. I went into it, but then I stopped. I went through the obscene content and watched the stuff. And I fantasized a lot. I tried to stop myself too but at that time I just couldn’t. I couldn’t think anything else. The only thing I didn’t do I didn’t beat my meat. That’s it. And I know I’m guilty of all this. I’m guilty of these thoughts. Even while dreaming I think I could’ve stopped myself.

2 Likes

You may be somewhat conscious during your dream. But remember, your subconscious controls your dream… If you can stop a wetdream consciously then it means your conscious thought of noPMO has sunk deep into subconscious… But if you let a werdream complete… Then obviously… You are dreaming… There is no guilt on you… But if you gain conscious during a dream and start touching yourself and fap, then its your fault… So

Just chill

1 Like

You’re right. And I need to control my thoughts. Else not too long before I masturbate. Everything was going good. But once I was so sad. I was like fuck it. I broke all the rules I had put on. No social media, no YouTube and what not. One by one I just broke them all. Even today I watched so much of YouTube. I really hate myself. I was highly disciplined before. I just don’t know what has happened to me. To get back on the track is going to be so hard :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I don’t think I touched myself. In the dream I think I was touching a woman :sweat:
It’s like all the sexual frustration has come up.
The lines of whether I was conscious or not is just blurred.

1 Like

Ive been there… Its dopamine craving state in which you subconsciously watch content hoping to see nudity while resisting.

The best thing to do is just stop using YouTube and social media… If you watch YouTube when you know what you will watch… The relapse risk is low. But if you just wander like zombie looking for dopamine… Then remember…

You mind is healing at that time and abstaining from such activities will heal it very effectively

1 Like

Dont worry about it… I myself had many wet dreams during semi conscious state and i didnt felt guilty … its just a dream… But if it effects reality… Then guarding thoughts is a must thing. You brain is in seeking mode during wet dream time… 24 hours before and after a wetdream are dangerous for relapse

This time is very hard… I know. But remember… If you survive this. YOU WILL TASTE FREEDOM…

if you are going through hell, keep going.

Go through hell once, no need to relapse and experience withdrawal again.

1 Like

I’m responsible for this definitely. I need to deal with the root cause. That is my own thoughts and the extreme desire for sex. But I won’t be resetting the counter.

1 Like

Yes… Dont reset… If you get your routine back again… You will get out of this gloom in just 2 to 3 days.

Intellectually, I’m more than willing to fight through it.
But by feelings my mind wants to go back to dopamine.
I’m tired of surviving the fights. I have bring fight to the hell now. I have to willingly go through this. Take charge. Willingly go through the discomfort and destroy it. I have to become a monster. Unbreakable monster. And deep down I’m scared. This ride is going to be a bumpy one.
I renounce YouTube (except my lectures) and social media completely at this very moment. Mind has to obey or cry. I’m not allowing anything at all

1 Like

Thank you brother. I’m glad you talked to me.
I’m going to do my best. Get back to discipline again. Starting right with this moment. Lots of love and take care.

1 Like

Thats the spirit brother… :fire::fire::fire:

Good days are waiting for you. You just have to pay the price and be patient.

You can do this :fire::fire:

Its my pleasure to talk to a fellow rewire companion. :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.