We should add a search feature

On the third icon of the Rewire Companion app you can see many people’s streak progress via sharing code. But sometimes, you might find it hard to find your accountability partner if you have too many especially when you are running a challenge. I suggest to add a search button where you just type the username of your accountability partner. It will be easier and faster and will help a lot.
Thanks!

11 Likes

I also suggest developer to make a system to restore the streak after reinstallation. Because after reinstallation of the app, streak is lost.

Also make it possible to show streak in the forum or website as well for those who are using website in chrome or in browser.

Make it a provision to give nofap points for good streak holders just like cheer points.

3 Likes

Great idea bro!

But that’s the idea of accountability, brother. Someone gets to choose if to reveal his streak or not plus if we do that the third icon of the Rewire Companion app will be useless. That’s why a sharing code is made.

Then all of RC challenges related to Nofap will be useless :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can backup your data in settings > backup and restore.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, noted.

5 Likes

Hello @Taher Sir , I noticed while changing the tag to "Sister Support " Category , additional tags like No fap , Motivation , Adventure etc is not allowed.

Just curious whether it was a part of the update.

3 Likes

I support the search feature :100:

2 Likes

No it’s been that way earlier aswell.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.