**Ways To Boot Your Testosterone**

1. Sun exposure. Mornings/Evenings at least for an hour.

2. Quality sleep. 6 - 8 Hours.

3. Weight lifting. 3 - 4 days a week.

4. Eat high protein foods. 90% of your daily meals should be proteins.

5. Drinking water. Daily.

What else should we add to that list?

#NobleTogether

8 Likes

Reducing stress is a big one too! One could do that through pursuing meaningful hobbies and interests, or through meditation.

8 Likes

Squats in particular release testosterone and human growth hormone.

3 Likes

Cold showers

20 characters

3 Likes

90 % is too much. 30 to 40 % protein should be enough even if you are building muscle and bulking up.
Also testosterone is made from cholesterol/fat so eating healthy fats in moderate quantity 15 to 20 % is awesome.

4 Likes

Best tip is following. :fire::sunglasses:

Embrace Masculinity. Reject modernity.

3 Likes

Research and studies in UK reveal that testosterone has been decreasing with generations due to govt policies to make men more softer.

Men should be strong and dangerous. But meanwhile should have amazing self control and a good heart.

6 Likes

Exactly, You are right.

1 Like

Yes, Squats is good, at first it was difficult for me, but bow, i am getting use to it.

1 Like

We should normalized taking cold shower in the morning.

3 Likes

Thank you. You made a valid point.

1 Like

Obesity is the order in UK.

1 Like

Nothing bad with a healthy dose of masculinity, but let’s not overdo it. Self-confidence and steadfastness, stemming from a strong basis and true authentic ability to deal with adversary → I can agree with that.

But also be your own man, don’t give in to others, especially those asking you to be dangerous and strong for show.

Some have feminine tendencies, don’t feel the need to dominate, be “alpha”, are timid, like to stand in the background. Accepting that is manlier than whiny chicken breasts pretending to be tough.

6 Likes

Eat healthy, home-cooked, unprocessed food. Your body needs the full spectrum of nutrients to grow strong, as does your mind.

4 Likes

@Bergsteiger well said bro. :100:

3 Likes

Dayum well said :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Perfect, we need to take care of our health because hospital bills are becoming expensive

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.