Value of your sperms

Also focussing “Just” on the bad and ignoring the good isn’t alpha character too…

Bro he is from India :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lmoa bro hahaha You made my day

1 Like

Ok…:grin:…bhai mujhe @TheFinalFrontier se challenge karna hai mai pakka jeetonga :joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: he seems he ll succeed this time

1 Like

Determination ho to aisa ho warna na ho !
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::ok_hand:

Now just spam this thing :joy::joy::joy:

Yes I have heard about it but didn’t believe it to be true… Come on man I don’t know any woman would take unknown person’s sperm even if her husband is infertile…who knows that sperm belong to some jerk or serial killer!

Brother @TheFinalFrontier , If Anything offends you we are really sorry for it !
This was just our way of motivating you to prove yourself that you can prove us wrong ! :fire::handshake::muscle:

Greatness is coming fot all of us !

1 Like

Total Bullshit…that way you could die potentially for draining out all nutrients
Anyway you kept your profile pic as Nikola Tesla… he was celibate for his entire life and gave the world many inventions…
I don’t think such a great figure should be your profile pic given that what you r saying is true

1 Like

I am open. ROAST ME PUBLICALLY. If I fail plan a ROASTING CHALLENGE AND ROAST ME ALL DAY ALL NIGHT.

1 Like

It’s called IVF - InVitro Fertilization. Watch - Good newwz movie if you know Hindi. Or read some articles about it .

It’s quite common.

This happens mostly in L**bian relationships or same sex marriages or when the male is infertile.

3 Likes

Come on man :rofl::joy: is it true ?? The world is then full of idiots :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I am not carryminati or something brother !
And what I said wouldn’t be considered as a roast,
But yeah, I get it Let’s see how far you can go !
Just cross 15 days and then tag me !

2 Likes

Bro if you don’t know anything , it’s better to be quiet. I have read many stories on Google about people who go through IVF .

You should change your profile pic then ,at least give a picture of a legendary masturbator… not Tesla,he is one of my favourite figures

5 Likes

Yes true.

Just because you didn’t know about it doesn’t mean it didn’t exist.

2 Likes

I dont know where all I will post. Today is a successful day 1. At the very least I will post on my diary.

1 Like

Okk sure :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’m not interested in such bullshit things… Really the world is full of idiots :rofl::rofl::joy:

You are one of them … who after knowing the situation, still mocking people who have to go through this.

1 Like