Value of your sperms

When others sell their sperms at higher price… we just waste it through masturbation… what a shame!!

4 Likes

Is it real ?? What kind of woman would like to get pregnant by taking a stranger’s sperm :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Actually there can be many reasons. Could be if you are bisexual or your partner is invertile. (And you want to carry out the baby and not adopting a child)

2 Likes

Are you seriously 20+ ?
Have you ever heard about infertility or something like this in your life ?

If I had donated my semen every time I ejaculated, there would be an entire country that looks like me.

11 Likes

If you know Hindi, then watch movie Vicky Donor starring Aayushman Khurana

3 Likes

Man :rofl::joy::joy::ok_hand:
tenor-1
What the hell was that ! :rofl:

4 Likes

Dude listen to me. It was no joke. I have listerallly fapped a million times. This could very well be true.

2 Likes

Bhai ye kya kah diye :joy:

3 Likes

not possible bro.
Even If you have fapped twice a day for 10 years then in total it will be only around 8000.

2 Likes

Millions? Literally? You believe that?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: love them math skills yo

6 Likes

I did not believe him I already read his diary he was just excessively obsessed with PMO and Nofap

2 Likes

Man I have relapsed 250 times every single day for the last 12 years.

3 Likes

If I count every sexual thought as a relapse. Maybe more even :wink:

2 Likes

Then I am a billionaire in it ! :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Anyway fuck you guys. I have a life outside of this PMO shit. So I will go. Greatness is waiting for me.

2 Likes

A guy from brazil did fap for 32 times a day. Hes dead now

6 Likes

Bhai Tesla ki image lagaye ho…kyu hum logo ko disappoint karte ho baar baar…ya to itni badi badi post na likha karo ek hi topic pr baar baar

1 Like

Is baar nahi. Tesla bhi sharma jayega itni lambi streak hogi.

2 Likes