Urge tackling hobbies

Hello guys,
I have been trying to find ways to handle urges for a while now and many ideas have been thrown around and I have implemented them, but what I have found is that sometimes those ideas doesn’t work as I cannot do those things anywhere and anytime. So I have been working on some things to tackle urges and without wasting much time. So I have been trying to draw few objects around me and things that I like and it is helping me a lot. I am not good at drawing, but it helps with keeping my mind of dirty things and also it’s fun!!
Here are few samples, do give feedback :blush:

9 Likes

I like the idea of engaging in some activity that needs your undivided attention, it’s easier to beat an urge of you shift focus instantly to something else. Sweet skills btw!

9 Likes

Nice work bro! You keep up this habit and you’ll be a pro in no time!

6 Likes

Nice bro!:muscle::muscle::bulb::bulb::memo::memo: Good job

4 Likes

Hey guys, please do share some of your hobbies too. Anything like singing, painting, writing etc anything

3 Likes

Play soccer, time with friends, social projects to help some cause

6 Likes

Your drawing is good… like mine.

Maybe in future… i shall again draw.

Art is sexual Transmutation.

7 Likes

I have couple of new things i do since I’ve started this journey a year ago.
I started to get into the tea culture, like reading articles, researching different types of teas, tasting.
I also started to play chess intensely: playing online, watching analysis of famous games, training with a friend etc. (Funny thing is: the bigger my streak is the bigger shark i am on the board haha)
I’ve been doing Calisthenics for years now so sport is not a new thing for me, but gains got serious since im practicing this discipline. I try to stay open for new things, cause I find myself reflected in activities I haven’t imagined before.

4 Likes

aapoorv75 draw out ur pro pic… V!! … any one else a gear head? Into cars . Have a few projects. Art is def a good outlet for creative energy… I use to play guitar a lot too. Tryin to do that more again . …edit …No idea why this message came out all bold lol

3 Likes