UPSC CSE Preparation

guys if anybody is preparing for UPSC CSE then you are free to join me …we will share preparation stuff with each other

4 Likes

How can you prepare here ? I advise you to join a coaching centre in your town or consult a UPSC teacher ?

But your timezone is not that of India.
Are you indian ?
Why have you changed your timezone?

1 Like

I think he’s asking for companions who are also preparing for the same.

3 Likes

Yes i am Indian …and yes i am seeking for companions who are preparing for the same…or UPSC AC (assistant commandant )

i really need some good companions …as i cant go alone in this journey

I will have to maintain contacts with other aspirants in order to get the perfect atmosphere for the preparation…

We will study together…and we will share sources and have discussions related to our queries and doughts and …you know what i want to say

2 Likes

Planning to give CDS exam sept attempt. But I guess UPSC CSE has different syllabus.

3 Likes

I havent gone through the cds sallabus but i …guess it will be different

Sorry to say the same thing what you said just now :laughing:

2 Likes

I usually study from my laptop and don’t often use hard copies. So guys, please tell me, is it better to read digitally, or should I try to use more hard copies

3 Likes

Hard copies

5 Likes

:person_facepalming::person_facepalming:
It’s always better when you have a group of motivated people studying and competing with you.
Even I used to host a study challenge here throughout my preparation period.

3 Likes

I think integrous one has metamorphosized . I had posted same thing like @textmr03 1 year ago. For a study support. You had told me the same thing that I have told to textme03 now.

Seeing @The_integrous_one 's evolution :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@textmr03

Sallabus kitna khatam hua hai ?

1 Like

Sallabus bilkul bhi khatam nahi hua hai…karna to chahta hun lekin life me bahut sari problems hain …for example …abhi beth ke capf 2022 ka mcq laga raha hun …hard copy pe …lekin beech beech me pareshan ho ke uth ja raha hun …focus nahi kar pa raha hun …dipressi*** ki waja se …baki aur kya kya bataun …personel matters hain…

Tumne ncrt kar li hai ?? the Hindu newspaper parh rahe ho ??

Abhi kya parh rahe ho ??

haan ek baat mai zarur batana chahunga ki zab mai focus kar ke karne lagta hun to cheezen bahut speed se khatam ho jati hain

tum chaho to dm me …jo kuch parhta hun uske shortest form me notes likh dunga …aur tum jo parhna wo likh dena…to isse hame pata chalega ki hamari prepration sahi direction me ja rahi hai ya nahi

Can anyone please tell me where to prepare for math and grammar for these exams
??

I want to tell you that I am too weak in math

1 Like

YouTube.try Amit garg
See recent pyq of upsc you will come to know how high level of aptitude you need to crack csat

2 Likes

Group study does more harm than good

3 Likes

If you can afford hard copies then go for it … otherwise go for soft copy…it’s subjective also. Digital notes save money but point is to crack exam anyhow

2 Likes

Bro I request you to tell me how group study can be harmful. Actually, I’m not suggesting we study together, but cross-verification is necessary.

It’s only to confirm that we are on the right path

by the way, …personally … i also believe that group study is harmful

1 Like

No brainer. Harmful means time consumption is more than actual benefit.
Yeah study partners are good for accountability

1 Like

I believe that the days are getting shorter now, and we have too much to cover. I also believe that it will not be possible for us to cover everything that is required while being alone. So, you know what I want to say… indirectly, we are bound to study together.

1 Like

Yup 2 options are there for this problem

1. Coaching notes for the particular topic
  2. Ask your group to prepare one-one topic and then teach to whole group so here coverage will be more in limited time and you’ll be able to complete syllabus in a comprehensive manner
1 Like