Upgraded Android App with Android 13 Support, File Picker for Urge! Music, and More!

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that our Android app has received a significant update, packed with new features and improvements. This update focuses on enhancing the user experience and ensuring that our app works seamlessly on the latest version of Android.

Here’s what’s new in our latest release:

1. Android 13 Support: I have updated our app to support the latest version of Android, ensuring that you have a smooth experience on your device.
  2. File Picker for Urge! Music: I have replaced the need for file access permission with a system file picker for Urge! music. This means that you no longer need to grant file access permission to the app, providing you with a more secure experience. Same goes for in app forum file picker.
  3. New Translations: I have added translations for Korean, Ukrainian, Greek, and Malayalam. Now, users speaking these languages can enjoy our app in their native language.
  4. Updated Translations: I have also updated all the existing translations to ensure that they are accurate and up-to-date. Thank you all the @Translators, it’s all because of you. Much appreciated!
  5. Stability Improvements: This release is focused on stability and upgrading the foundations of our app. I have fixed several bugs and made performance improvements to enhance your overall experience.

I hope that you enjoy these new features and improvements in our latest update. As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your continued support!

Update link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=spidersdiligence.com.habitcontrol

21 Likes

I have few:-
¹) Video uploading feature should be pushed as sometimes we need to post videos but there’s no option (atleast video size less than 1mb should be allowed).
²) You can add search bar on streak table so that users can directly search their companion via username (although I don’t need this feature but some users here are demanding for it).

Thanks !!

6 Likes

Those are some valid points, noted

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.