Uncommon Triggers from unlikely places

What are some occasions you were hit by triggers when you least expected it? Maybe a website or service we all thought was clean, a specific mood we never expect to be triggered in but somehow urges found you? Do share your experiences. What are your ghost triggers?

2 Likes

My friend
Her current WhatsApp dp is such that her nipples(specifically left one) are visible on her dress
I was like - wtf dude?
And I was wondering how to tell her to stay away
Lolzz

1. Quora
  2. Urban Dictionary - people straight up write erotica ove there cause they have no lives.
  3. 9Gag. (Fucking why???)
2 Likes

Heck yes, I got rid of 9gag months ago. Half of the post were basically p… related and the community is one of the most toxic in the world.

Also I recommend to avoid all yellow press sites. They tend to get attention by showing tempting images, and the advertisements are even worse on their sites.

2 Likes

Flashbacks,
Encouraging friends,
Unhygeine,
Depression,
Stress,
Real nofap is overcoming triggers and becoming the person u were before u were doing this activity.

1 Like

Bro quora is becoming like instagram. That’s why I deleted my quora account

4 Likes

Punjabi music channels
I was just going across the music channels on my cable then a song came and you know the rest😔

1 Like

Yes bro… People just post girls images so that they could get more reads and upvotes… And we may fall for the thumbnails of the answers there

3 Likes