NOFAP DAY 6
Hustle !!

2 Likes

Ultimatum Day 4 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

ULTIMATUM DAY 3…

Discipline = Happiness

1 Like

Day 4 at this point you can’t fail to lose everything.

5 Likes

3m1o39 please add me

3 Likes

Today is day 4 of this ULTIMATUM
and day 7 of nofap

1 Like

Sorry Guys,
I Relapsed :x::pensive:
It was all my fault. Plz tell when Can I join again?

1 Like

You are welcome buddy

You have one more chance you can join again, i know it’s your fault but when you (just an example) are a lazy couch and suddenly you start climbing mountain , you can fall but you should try again to climb but this time more carefully. This all is dependent on the warriors, in my opinion you can come back when you have 10 days long streak as warm up days(which means to follow the rules for 10 days without being in the ultimatum , it’s just like how we warm up before the main work out ,after fulfilling the criteria you can join). What do you think guys can @TheBigSP join again this battle after the completing the above criteria, let us know your opinions.

2 Likes

If the warrior is willing to and if she/he thinks she /he can then definitely she/he should join…
ULTIMATUM DAY 4 🏃‍♂️🎽
Come out of your comfort zone folks, for, it’s an incubator and the sole reason for self mediocrity…

2 Likes

Ultimatum Day 4 , don’t peek. You have the potential, you can be anything if you want.

Your future is in your hands, its your choice that you do something to build yourself or you do something to destroy yourself.

3 Likes

@Jaskeerat , what happened bro a
, is everything alright. You are doing great don’t worry

Actually I relapsed yesterday :pensive: and now I am regaining what all I lost

2 Likes

Sorry guys :cry::pleading_face:, ho sake toh mujhe maaf kr dena, its was my fault :sob::sob:, I lost. I am so sorry i will come back even stronger after 10 days as my warm up days. If you don’t want me to join join again, then tell me. You can punish me. Sorry. Stay strong guys. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

When There Is A Setback Don’t Sitback,
Only Stepback To BOUNCE BACK

2 Likes

Can we join again if we relapsed ?

1 Like

After having 10 days streak as warm up days

1 Like

How’s your streak going guys

On Day 4 Brother
All good

1 Like