Turn on your "Beast King Mode" with 90 days nofap challenge (extending the competition till the end of this year)

Added you to the challenge @rhybha

3 Likes

Tension not bruh. I got your back. :relieved:

2 Likes

@vedsarkushwaha Add me too bro!
Sharing code : uxriod
Current streak : 18 days
Highest streak : 39 days

@vedsarkushwaha Add me bro, Iā€™m ready for the challenge

Sharing code - uhjclh
Current streak - 17 days
Highest streak - 20 days
Age - 23
Gender - M
Location - INDIA

2 Likes

@vedsarkushwaha add me bro.
sharing code - mv62c3
current streak - 7 days
highest streak- 66 days

It may be very small streak for some of you. But today is day 2 and I am feeling so energetic and happy. I relapsed couple of times 2 days back. Then I was feeling high urge in about half a day. But I controlled it. After 1 day, I was feeling very happy. Now today is day 2 and I am feeling happy, enegetic and positive.

3 Likes

added you to the challenge @Einzelganger

3 Likes

added you to the challenge @EvilMorty

3 Likes

added you to the challenge @sammeena

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that youā€™ve had another relapseā€¦ :pensive:come on brother! You have the power to control every urge. I have faith in your capabilities. I believe in you. Keep fighting, you can beat this demon! :muscle:

5 Likes

Can you add me please?

2 Likes

I wish to join this challenge. If possible, please include me too!

Current streak: 6 days
Target streak: Infinity
Highest streak: 52 days
Sharing code: pfxjly

Thank you all for your time and effort! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the motivation. I think you are right. I need to be more stronger.

3 Likes

@Ralsei please share your code, age, gender, location, current streak and highest streak.

2 Likes

@saksham3 added you to the challenge

2 Likes

@vedsarkushwaha
I was always skeptical about NOFAPā€™s superpowers, how it helps to attract opposite sex simply by abstaining from PMO. It is true that it can boost your confidence and gives you positive aura and In my 3-month streak, I have experienced it by myself. However, too much and unrealistic expectations can lead to disappointment. Many fail to realize that recovery is a process and not an event.

I would like to discuss why ā€œNOFAPā€™s superpowersā€ mindset is not realistic because things do not magically fall into place once people stop PMO. The real work begins after people have given up their addiction.

First of all, Forcing yourself to abstain from PMO and remain in the positive mindset all the time is tough; You cannot just wake up one day and decide to be optimistic. To stay positive and P&M free, you have to suppress the sexual urges, negative thoughts and erotic fantasies, but psychology has long known that suppressed emotions and thoughts tend to backfire.

There are several factors influence our behavior such as our genes, the environment we were growing up in and our subconscious mind.

The subconscious: It is the subconscious mind which runs our lives more than 95% of the time; is incredibly powerful and has the greatest influence on our personalities and behaviors. Therefore, you sometimes feel afraid, nervous or down without wanting to experience such feelings.

Therefore, suppressing cannot make much difference because, in reality, we will keep behaving according to our unconscious desires. Thatā€™s why we see people relapse even after a year of Nofap journey. Moreover, You will keep worrying about triggers or relapse. But no matter how strong you feel you can slip anytime and binge.

So what is the solution? How can we deal with these powerful sexual urges?

First of all, we need to accept that these urges are natural, and you cannot go against NATURE. We have to deal with it and thereā€™s no way out. DO NOT FEEL GUILTY if you relapse. However, we must change the way to handle it because we cannot control sexual energy with suppression plus itā€™s unhealthy.

Next time when you have the urge for PMO, just relax; Sit down and OBSERVE, close your eyes and let that urge take over your body, Do not act on it, donā€™t say anything negative or positive in your mind, just be watchful, remain still. Be aware of any feeling that arises, but be non-reactive. You may feel discomfort but keep observing. Donā€™t fight it, just look at what is happening. You will notice within five-ten minutes that urge will be gone. However, If you try to repress or avoid, it will come back in a few days with more intensity.

It is simple but powerful technique, soon you will be able to detach yourself from emotions and mind. you will become the observer. Gradually, it will become much easier to get over from those urges. In this way, You are not wasting your willpower and energy to fighting against those emotions and cravings. you are Neither suppressing nor acting on anything.

This will also make you mentally stronger. Within days you will become much more self-aware. Emotions, you werenā€™t aware of will come to the surface. Deal with them the same way.

Iā€™d strongly recommend writing a journal and introspection. Helps a lot.

This technique works for me. Hope it will also work with some of you.
-rewire companion user

5 Likes

@vedsarkushwaha I would like to withdraw my name from the challenge.

1 Like

Age-16
Gender-M
Location- India
Current Streak-1 day
Highest Streak-18 days
Code-hutp9i

1 Like

Why brotherā€¦?? What happened??

2 Likes

@strongwillpower I had already relapsed but forgot to update here around 15-16 days ago.

3 Likes