Turn on your "Beast King Mode" with 90 days nofap challenge (extending the competition till the end of this year)

Keep going :fire::fire::fire: you are a beastā€¦

2 Likes

On 40 th day. Fight with PMO is on

1 Like

Added you to the challenge @allizwell

1 Like
  1. Updated the scoreboard
  2. Added the new members

Please let me know if someone is missing.
Also, please reply here in chat if you see any issue (or want to update anything) with the scoreboard.

Out of 28, 12 members are 5 or less than 5 days. Passing the first 5 days are indeed very difficult.

1 Like

@subhamsensit ā€¦Keep fighting dear. Donā€™t lose hope. Your streak inspires me a lot.
@_TIGER thank you bro for the motivation. We have to beat this pmoā€¦no other way.

4 Likes

Sharing code: pjx8ky
Current streak: 2 days
Highest streak: 18 days

2 Likes

Sharing code : j1jkyj
Current streak : 3 days
Highest streak : 30 days

4 Likes

Added you to the challenge @Marekpa63

1 Like

Added you to the challenge @strongwillpower

2 Likes

@chhava @expert_chart @MM2020 @NamasteIndia @Stayfocused @subhamsensit @AndyDufresne @Babaji98 @walterwhite007

How you guys doing? Can someone from you volunteer to explain us your motivation, the effects of noFap now after these many days? How is your noFap journey going on?

1 Like

:shield: Day : 35
I have become Army Commander now.

" I am a Warrior,
not because I always
win but because I WILL
ALWAYS FIGHT"

Donā€™t give up Brosā€¦letā€™s fight together.:facepunch:

~ wtow0i

2 Likes

I relapsed and reset my counter. It sucks ! Everyone keep going, you are doing good.

1 Like

Had a relapseā€¦hw to update it??

Update on rewire app. Looks like you have already updated it.

2 Likes

Its years of frustration about myself that I couldnā€™t concentrate on my career. I hated myself for being procrastinating knowledge related to my career. I am 28 years old and i see myself hasnā€™t settle down. May be thatā€™s the reason and motivation to continue nofap. If you could stay away for 2 weeks from mastrubation then you ll fall into flatline. It ll help you continue the journey. Flatline is irritating but at the same time it helps you to achieve your highest streak. I am 3 days away from 90 days. I ll write down a detailed experience and share it with you. Stay calm! You ll also do it one day

3 Likes

Nice @Stayfocused. Thanks for sharing your experience. You are our motivation. Keep up the good work.

All the best for your 90days. Looking for your detailed experience.

1 Like

Take me in.
I have been on 99 days of NoFap recently.

Code: l7po4p

1 Like

Youā€™re rightā€¦We shouldnā€™t let a second of pleasure ruin our long term happiness!

2 Likes

Good post bro. I am also into flatline 45 days. Being married flatline is scary but it is for my good sake

2 Likes

Being married and staying in hard mode is even more difficult. Keep it up bro! You ll notice hard erection in up coming days. All the very best to achieve your goal.

3 Likes