TRANSFORMERS - The Darkest Dimension - (Entries Closed) - CHALLENGE STARTED

Optimus Prime -

Greetings to the residents of the Earth,
We regret to inform you that the Earth is under attack and it is not like the last times. This time the Decepticons are planning a massive attack on the planet. Earlier they used to intrude into the Earth’s space but now they have been building a nasty instrument in a different dimension from where they can attack without even entering the Earth’s atmosphere. It is scary but true!

However, I and my fellow Autobots will make sure that the Earth remains safe and free from any chaos. I ensure… [Optimus is hit with an attack]

All Autobots rush to help Optimus. Suddenly, the sky grows dark and then a dark voice fills the air.

Megatron -

Greetings Weaklings,

Do not waste your time listening to these fake protectors. They have made you weak under the pretext of defending you and the Earth rules by them is not uniformly peaceful. They favour few selected countries and work only for their welfare. They are not the protectors of humanity, rather of a few humans. We are not your enemies. We only want the Autobots to leave this planet. We will leave the planet unharmed if you dispel them from your boundaries. It is Megatron’s promise.

And if you are adamant on being under their protection, believe me, neither the protector nor the protected will survive and I will level the Earth and make it a place where justice is served equally and not to a select few.

Who’s side are you on? Will the Autobots be able to defend against the Decepticons or will it be the advent of an era of Decepticons?

Fellow RC members, in this challenge it is a battle against two groups- Autobots and Decepticons. In order to join this challenge, drop your current streak, mention the character that you want and the side you will be on. The story will be updated every week according to the weekly performance. Every week’s challenge will be different. Choose wisely! It will be an insane battle!

AVAILABLE LIST OF CHARACTERS -

AUTOBOTS -

OPTIMUS PRIME - @prince_king
BUMBLEBEE - @The_Ambitious_One
RATCHET - Kazim
IRON HIDE - @letsdoitthistym
HOT ROD - Purity
PROWL - @redFalcon
WHEEL JACK - Amitroghates

DECEPTICONS -

UNICRON - @Faisal11
MEGATRON - @Doncarlo
THUNDERCRACKER - @DarkDLeo
SOUNDWAVE - Binocular
SHOCKWAVE - Nerbo
STARSCREAM - @basanaruga
ONSLAUGHT - @huntingeagle
SCOURGE - Rajameghanan

THE BATTLE BEGINS! :fire:

10 Likes

Bro I want to be MEGATRON and current streak is 17Days

5 Likes

Damn so someone really made a transformers challenge . I was thinking about it from sometime .

I’ll be bumblebee coz I am among the youngest here :joy: (I will mke myself a prime if I win this :skull:)
Current Streak : 11days

6 Likes

@Nerbo I choose to be prowl…
Thanks for bring another amazing challenge.

5 Likes

Since I only know optimus prime from the transformers, I am choosing him as my character

CS: 80 days
I hope my CS is not small compared to the power scale of my character.

Also man, I thought how tf someone made a topic on transformers since it’s an electrical component. Took me a while to realise :rofl:

6 Likes

Can I be Bumblebee? I’m currently at 19 days for my streak.

3 Likes

Sorry Bro, already taken by @The_Ambitious_One. You can choose any other.

3 Likes

Oh haha I missed that. I’ll snag sideswipe then

4 Likes

Ok I will be the Unicron My CS is 0 day.
Please Add Unicron also.

3 Likes

Add me too
Sharing code:- ubzin7
CS:- Day 0
I don’t know any character other than optimus prime and bumblebee but they are already taken so
" I will take skywarp"
Bcz I love sky and space lol😂

4 Likes

Bro already wants boss fight :eyes:

4 Likes

UNICRON has been added in the place of starscream. :+1::smiley:

4 Likes

We had a great start. Many slots already full. Now just 6 more slots left for people to choose from. One will belong to me. :grin:

P.S. I will be ruthless in this one. I will literally slay everyone this time around unlike my last few Titled Fridays and the Naruto Challenge.

8 Likes

Bro, this time I am coming with the second highest streak of all time for me. So I am upping my game as well. I knew how much I fucked up at the fag end of the naruto challenge.

6 Likes

What kind of challenges we talking?

Woah imagine Transformers playing spikeball.

6 Likes

@kazim.09 @Binocular @Purity11 @The_Learner @The_integrous_one @nofapstar123 @valiantwarriorsoldier @basanaruga @The_Rising_One @Amitroghates

Wanna Join?

9 Likes

Hi pls add me Iron hide sharing code–chnvsc
Current streak 4 days

4 Likes

@DarkDLeo wanna join?
It’s been a long time we haven’t face each other…

5 Likes

@Nerbo i forgot to mention my Cs is 14 days

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm invitation brother but I won’t be joining because I want to work on myself from the core to the surface. To strengthen my core the soul
Anyway I am interested in Transformers looking forward to join in future

4 Likes