π™Žπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚ π™π˜Όπ™π™€β€™π™Ž π˜Ώπ™„π˜Όπ™π™” ✨

Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Today I felt the effects of yesterday’s relapse: shame, fatigue, and brain fog.

This time I must do everything I can to finally become the best version of myself.

Each day I will record my well-being scores on a ten-point scale. These will be the strength of urges, my mood and also determination to quit pmo. Later I may add something else.

The idea is that writing these things down will help me to notice and respond to tendencies in my struggle with the addiction. :fire: :crossed_swords:

Strength of urges: 3/10
Mood: 5/10
Determination to quit pmo: 9/10

2 Likes

I believe you can brother :v:t2:
Destined for greatness :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Just a suggestion: you can name your dairy
"Shining Fate’s Dairy "
That’ll look good
Anyway name doesn’t matter your choice

2 Likes

π™Žπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚ π™π˜Όπ™π™€β€™π™Ž π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™„π™π™” :sparkles:

Copy this

2 Likes

Yeah, thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark:
I think the best way to deal with urges is to ignore them completely. Show them 0 interest, and soon they will pass.

Strength of urges: 3/10
Mood: 6/10
Determination to quit pmo: 10/10

4 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:
I felt tired and sluggish all day. I was also a bit nervous and irritable :frowning:
I hope I will feel better tomorrow.

Strength of urges: 2/10
Mood: 4/10
Determination to quit pmo: 7/10

3 Likes

Day 4 :white_check_mark:
Urges were strong today, but I managed to deal with them. Meditation helped.

Strength of urges: 7/10
Mood: 7/10
Determination to quit pmo: 10/10

1 Like

Day 5 :white_check_mark:
I had a dream today that I relapsed. After that disgusting dream, the urges were just crazy. Meditation helped me again today, and I also started using affirmations, they help too.

Strength of urges: 7/10
Mood: 8/10

1 Like

Day 6 :white_check_mark:
It was a great day.

Strength of urges: 2/10
Mood: 9/10

1 Like

I had a relapse today, and I think it was the last one.

While I was watching сorn, I caught myself thinking that I was not feeling pleasure. I enjoy working out, socializing with people, and my hobbies much more.

This flood of cheap dopamine doesn’t compare to the pleasure of healthy habits.

The only thing that kept making me relapse was stress. As if p*rn relieves stress. I’ve seen many times сorn defenders say that watching p#rn helps them relax and refresh. What a ridiculous thing to say :joy: Π‘orn in no way relieves stress - it only causes it.
It is the stress after the previous corn session that makes you return to this bad habit.
Meditation gets rid of stress much better.

As it turns out, I don’t need corn at all, so I want to make a promise.
I make a solemn promise that I will never, under any circumstances, watch β– β– β– β–  again.
I swear from the bottom of my heart that I will never break that promise.
From now on, I will no longer count the days, I don’t need to. I will just write at the end of each week that everything is okay. I will do this for about 15 weeks or so.
I’m 100% confident that everything will work out.
Life without this foolish addiction is finally starting.
I feel incredibly happy. :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah, I read Easy Peasy several months ago. There are plenty of useful information :+1:

4 Likes

Week 1 :white_check_mark:
The first three days I was really depressed, but now I’m fine.
Yesterday I had strong urges all day. I reminded myself, that relapse is not an option, fapping won’t lead to anything good.
That’s it. Stay strong brothers. Don’t let this shit hypnotize you. You always have all the power to win.
See you next week :wave:

2 Likes

Week 2 :white_check_mark:
Benefits, that I can already feel:

• More confidence
  • Facial skin looks better, and everyone notices it
  • Improved mood

Recently I had a nightfall, and after that I had strong urges all day.

Overall I feel great.

2 Likes

I relapsed with β– β– β– β–  2 times this week.
I will dedicate the next week to reflecting on how I can finally end this addiction.

2 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark:
It was an easy 7 days. No urges at all.
I decided that from tomorrow I will maintain discipline. I will study and work out a lot.
I want to become the strongest in my bloodline.

3 Likes

:sparkles:Day 14 :white_check_mark: :sparkles:
In August, I relapsed only twice. It was my cleanest month.

2 Likes

Congratulations brother :muscle::fire:

2 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark:
I relapsed on the morning of September 1st and felt absolutely terrible afterwards. The first half of this week I was feeling brain fog and lack of energy. The funny thing is that during a relapse I didn’t even feel any pleasure. I just wasted my energy for nothing. This sucks.
But enough about the bad. I wanna talk about how great everything will be this time.
First of all, I want to abstain from social media for at least a month. I will only use YouTube for educational purposes, messengers to chat with my friends, and also I will use this forum.
Secondly, I will start to dedicate much more time to studying. Not just two hours a day, but at least four or five hours.
Expect excellent results from me. No more relapses, I will not fail.

2 Likes