๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

The King of Curses has slumbered long enough. I, Ryomen Sukuna, am on the brink of returning to claim what is rightfully mine.

In the depths of my rest, Kenjaku comes to you with a revelation.

โ€œIf Sukuna consumes 10 fingers at once, heโ€™ll be free from Itadoriโ€™s emotional shackles. The power to reawaken him lies within your hands.โ€

To all who revere the King of Curses and to those who fear my wrath, a challenge is set. Feed me 10 likes on this post within 10 days. Each like is a finger, and with 10 fingers, Sukuna will rise again with his journal.Sorcerers and cursed spirits who desire their kingโ€™s return, this is your call to action. Ensure that Sukuna consumes his 10 fingers, and witness my reawakening.

Hesitation? Not this time. Slashes await my orders, poised to carve through everything, the Shadows are writhing to dance at the tune of my commands. For Sukuna, the mastery of both slashes and shadows is not a choice, but a necessity in todayโ€™s world. Wielding the two with perfection, is not just skill, but a declaration of oneโ€™s supremacy.

The countdown begins now.

Let the fingers fall into place, and prepare yourselves. The King of Curses is ready to reclaim his throne.

Thanking the Finger Feeders
@debellator
@Awaken_one
@Screwyneun9
@Imaginator
@prince_king
@VAGABOND
@Selvagem
@Nerbo
@Porche911GT3RS
@Darksoul009
@ Coffeeman
@ Forerunner
@ _TIGER
@ apd_03
@ Binocular
@ Nadeem

16 Likes

The way of asking for likes is quite casual. :sweat_smile:
Welcome back again :+1:you are only one of your kind King of curses.

8 Likes

9/11 Likes done, guys give this guy his re-awakening. Vroom Vroom

7 Likes

Reawakening

โ€œSukuna, an overwhelming evil. An ominous presence different from Satoru Gojo,โ€ you whisper as the awakenened Sukuna strides towards you. โ€œYou hold your heads quite high,โ€ Sukuna growls, firing off a slash that forces everyone to kneel to evade the deadly slice.

You immediately retaliate, โ€œDamn this Sukuna, I didnโ€™t sign up for this when I was feeding my finger.โ€ One among the ten of you pulls out a cellphone and tries to capture Sukuna with a Snapchat, screaming

But it was too late. Sukuna unleashed a Dismantle.

โ€œDamn it, Sukuna! We just wanted you to return. Stop having beef with us.โ€ Sukuna smiles wickedly. He then names each and every one who made his return possible and says, โ€œThanks for summoning me back.โ€

For a moment, Sukuna gives control to Itadori, allowing a brief glimpse of his human side to emerge.

Acknowledgement

On a personal note, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each one of you who supported my return. I was expecting to receive 10 likes in 10 days, but thanks to your incredible support, I received all 10 likes on the very first day. It truly touched me.

And with that, Sukuna reclaims control.

10 Likes

Thank you @Imaginator

Thank you too @Porche911GT3RS. My reawakening was as swift as the Porsche911, Vroom :joy:.

Thank you all once again!

6 Likes

Cursed Discipline

This is it. Itโ€™s time to tap into the boundless reservoir of Sukunaโ€™s cursed energy. Iโ€™ll be sleeping around 8 in the morning and awaken at 3 in the afternoon sun. My studies will span day and night, relentless as my curses.Iโ€™ll embrace the dawn for my exercise, killing two birds with one slash by seizing the strength of the early sun. Each day, I will conquer 10 lecture notes, deliver a mock test every Sunday, and craft a tome of my mistakes.

I have already amassed 49 mock papers from various channels, a hoard fit for a king. The allure of RC is strong. I must space it out to maintain my edge. Updates will flow systematically on the forum. Since I revel in journaling like Sukuna, Iโ€™ll harness this drive. Iโ€™ll only journal upon completing 10 lecture notes. If you find no entry for a day, understand that I have failed myself and dishonored those who venerate Sukuna. Beyond sending updates and recording my thoughts, Iโ€™ll also like the posts of those who give me a leg-up on this journey.

The ongoing challenges are not just good but great, yet individual battles push me to the edge of my comfort zone. I thrive in the heat of battle. I will challenge individuals one-on-one and Iโ€™m open to accept any study challenge from anyone. This reminds me of the Golden Age of Jujutsu, where strength was tested and proven. What better way to sharpen my mind than by facing a worthy opponent?

Dismantle!

8 Likes

If you wonder what I am studying for, I might answer in my next entry, or maybe very soon, or perhaps never :skull_and_crossbones:. Revealing my endeavor is tempting, as blabbering about our techniques does pump them up. But if my mind changes, I shall keep my machinations concealed.

7 Likes

Tactical Refinement

The King of Curses concedes to no one, yet tactics must evolve. Handsigns must be altered and binding vows must be reshaped when times call for it. Aiming for 10 lectures a day has proven excessive even with over 10 hours of study saturated with cursed energy. And even achieving such a feat means nothing if revisions are neglected. Iโ€™ll now conquer five lectures daily, adhering to the 1-4-7 revision rule.

However, it might take me a day or two to start executing this new plan with systematic revisions, as I need to create charts and accountability devices necessary for this endeavor.

Dismantle!

8 Likes

The accountability charts are now prepared, marking a systematic resume of my journey. Iโ€™ve meticulously divided my entire syllabus into 85 manageable chunks, aiming to study 5 chunks each day while also adhering to the 1-4-7 revision rule. With a scientifically-backed revision tactic in place, I ensure that every piece of information I study becomes ingrained in my memory, allowing no room for forgetting.

Iโ€™m embarking on a journey to document my daily study achievements over the next 180 days. Itโ€™ll mirror Sukunaโ€™s quest from one finger to twenty fingered complete dominance, where each dayโ€™s success propels me closer to mastery. Yet, if failure looms, itโ€™ll shadow both Sukuna and my path. With 39 days allotted for setbacks, each one challenges our resolve. The 40th misstep will seal our fate. Yet, on the 180th day, victory will crown Sukunaโ€™s relentless pursuit of power.

I kindly request no comments as they may disrupt the flow of the story. However, I deeply appreciate and welcome support through likes. Thank you for being a part of this journey.

8 Likes

Mastering Malevolence: Sukunaโ€™s Quest for Supremacy

Slice through lifeโ€™s challenges with the deadly precision of Sukunaโ€™s slashes, cutting through the very fabric of reality with Malevolent intent.

June 20, Thursday
Triumph Day 1: Sukuna awakens with a single finger, beginning his journey to reclaim his power. He savors the sensation of his cursed energy flowing through him once more, a reminder of the raw strength he once wielded. The path ahead is daunting, but Sukunaโ€™s resolve is unbreakable. He knows that each step forward brings him closer to his former glory.

STUDY

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 1 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 2 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 3 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 4 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 5 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 6 :heavy_check_mark:

PS: I kindly request no comments as they may disrupt the flow of the story. However, I deeply appreciate and welcome support through likes. Thank you for being a part of this journey.

8 Likes

I see youโ€™re attempting something. Perhaps one day youโ€™ll achieve mediocrity.

June 21
Defeat Day 1: Sukuna, the King of Curses, encounters an unforeseen obstacle. Despite his relentless pursuit of power, today the shadows seemed deeper, the opposition fiercer. This momentary lapse pulls him slightly off course.

PS: I kindly request no comments as they may disrupt the flow of the story. However, I deeply appreciate and welcome support through likes. Thank you for being a part of this journey.

9 Likes

โ€œI dream of becoming the strongest sorcerer, Sukuna. But Iโ€™m running and falling, guarding wounds that canโ€™t be guarded.โ€

โ€œYou, becoming the strongest sorcerer? Hah! You canโ€™t even survive the first steps. Now if you wanna switch it then just do it already! Or be crushed by the weight of your own limitations.โ€

June 22
Defeat Day 2: Its been 2 days since Yuji has reclaimed control, attempting to deprive Sukuna of the thrill of battle. Yet, Yuji struggles against the relentless onslaught of curses, bringing harm to both Sukuna and himself. Sukuna, ever cunning, tries to nudge Itadori into surrendering his body once more. The tension between them is palpableโ€”will Sukunaโ€™s malevolent will overpower Yujiโ€™s resolve? Only time will reveal the outcome of this internal struggle.

Setback: The revision strategy for chunks 1 to 6 has skewed from 1-4-7 towards 3-4-7. Reparations will be made for them later.

Thanking The Finger Feeders :heart:
@Screwyneun9
@Selvagem (Toji)
@CoffeeMan
@Awaken_one
@Imaginator
@debellator
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

10 Likes

โ€œIf you canโ€™t handle it, leave it to someone who can. Stand back and witness how itโ€™s truly done.โ€

Triumph Day 2: Sukunaโ€™s curse marks begin to spread over Yujiโ€™s body, asserting dominance once more. As the malevolent power surges, Sukunaโ€™s voice echoes with a sinister confidence, โ€œThatโ€™s right, let me handle it from here.โ€ The grip of Sukunaโ€™s power tightens, steering the journey back towards inevitable supremacy.

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 7 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 8 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 9 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 10 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 11 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 12 :heavy_check_mark:

REVISION

SUMMONING THE SHADOWS

PS: I kindly request no comments as they may disrupt the flow of the story. However, I deeply appreciate and welcome support through likes.

Thanking the Finger Feeders :heart:
@Selvagem
@Awaken_one
@CoffeeMan
@debellator
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

8 Likes

"Watch and learn. The Reverse Cursed Technique isnโ€™t for the weak. Let me show you how true power works.

Triumph Day 3: With the curse marks fully taking over, Sukuna seizes control of Yujiโ€™s body, his malevolent grin spreading as he feels the surge of power. Without hesitation, Sukuna employs his reverse cursed technique, healing the wounds inflicted during Yujiโ€™s struggle. The once formidable curses that Yuji could barely fend off now seem trivial under Sukunaโ€™s might. The battlefield has fallen silent now owing to Sukunaโ€™s ominous presence.

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 13 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 14 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 15 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 16 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 17 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 18 :heavy_check_mark:

REVISION

SUMMONING THE SHADOWS

Chunk 9 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 10 :heavy_check_mark:

DISMANTLING TIME

PS: I kindly request no comments as they may disrupt the flow of the story. However, I deeply appreciate and welcome support through likes.

@Awaken_one
@CoffeeMan
@Selvagem
@Imaginator
@prince_king
@debellator
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

10 Likes

"Give me back control you goddamned brat!

Defeat Day 3: After Sukuna vanquished the curses with ease, Yuji seized control once again, pushing Sukuna back into the depths of his mind. However, just as Yuji thought he had regained stability, a new threat emerged. From the shadows, a Jujutsu sorcerer stepped forward, his eyes filled with determination and resolve.โ€œYuji Itadori,โ€ the sorcerer declared, โ€œunder Jujutsu regulations, I will exorcise you as a curse.โ€

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 55 :heavy_check_mark:

@Imaginator
@Selvagem
@Awaken_one
@CoffeeMan
@debellator
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

9 Likes

"Itโ€™s clear to me, you donโ€™t have the guts to kill yourself, brat.

Defeat Day 4: With those words, the sorcerer prepared to summon Mahoraga, an entity of immense power.The air has thickened with tension. The question looms large: does Yuji have the strength and courage to face this new threat alone, or will he have to rely on Sukuna once more?

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Setback: I poured my efforts into studying, yet an insidious purpose led me to focus solely on chunk 55. Each chunk is a labyrinth of layers. Of the 18 chunks Iโ€™ve explored, none exceed 50%. I devoted 17 hours over two days to chunk 55, now itโ€™s conquered. Yet, as it skewed my study plan, I deem it a defeat.

@Imaginator
@Selvagem
@Awaken_one
@CoffeeMan
@Forerunner
@debellator
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

10 Likes

โ€œEven the mightiest fall when they lack intelligence. Your weakness will summon your end, punk!โ€

Defeat Day 5: Just when things were already bad, out of nowhere, the unmistakable presence of Satoru Gojo has emerged, his overwhelming power and aura of confidence making the situation even more precarious. The tension rises as the strongest sorcerer stands before him, ready to intervene. Will Yuji manage to hold his ground, or will he finally be forced to call upon Sukunaโ€™s power?

Setback: Studied a lot but it didnโ€™t align with the model Iโ€™ve created. So I deem it a defeat again.

@Awaken_one
@debellator
@Imaginator
@Selvagem
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

8 Likes

โ€œAh! Finally a worthy opponent. Now step aside, Itadori!.โ€

Triumph Day 4: Yuji, stubborn and determined, was on the brink of making a reckless decision to face Gojo alone. The prospect of battling the strongest sorcerer without Sukunaโ€™s aid could have led to his and Sukunaโ€™s demise. However, Gojo himself demanded Itadori to relinquish control to Sukuna, eager to confront the King of Curses. The familiar curse marks began to spread across Yujiโ€™s body once more, signaling Sukunaโ€™s resurgence. The stage is now set for an epic showdown.

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 19 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 20 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 21 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 22 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 23 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 24 :heavy_check_mark:

REVISION

SUMMONING THE SHADOWS

Chunk 13 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 14 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 15 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 16 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 17 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 18 :heavy_check_mark:

DISMANTLING TIME

BLACK FLASH

MEMORY OF THE HELLFIRE: OPEN!

@debellator
@Imaginator
@Selvagem
@Awaken_one
@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@Nadeem
@Nerbo

8 Likes

"And who are you?!

Just a regular guy whoโ€™s a hero for fun.

Triumph Day 5: As Sukuna readied himself for the clash with Gojo, an unexpected presence made itself known. From seemingly nowhere, @CoffeeMan has appeared, his calm demeanor masking an immense power. When did he arrive? Why did he come? These questions hang in the air. Has he come to challenge Sukuna or Gojo? The fate of this encounter remains shrouded in mystery, and the outcomes will only shift in Saitamaโ€™s favor if tomorrowโ€™s objectives are achieved.

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Chunk 25 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 26 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 27 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 28 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 29 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 30 :heavy_check_mark:

REVISION

SUMMONING THE SHADOWS

Chunk 19 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 20 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 21 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 22 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 23 :heavy_check_mark:
Chunk 24 :heavy_check_mark:

DISMANTLING TIME

@Selvagem (Toji Zenin)
@Awaken_one (Mahoraga)
@CoffeeMan (Saitama)
@Imaginator (Naruto)
@debellator (Gallant Sir)
@The_Rising_One (Hanumanโ€™s Champion)
@_TIGER (Jungle King)
@VAGABOND (Black Swordsman)
@Nadeem (The Honored One)
@Nerbo (Shikamaru)

10 Likes

โ€œA Caped Baldy, huh? The King of Curses needs to watch out for you.โ€

Triumph Day 6: @CoffeeManโ€™s strength astounds everyone. Sukunaโ€™s attack is met with a single chop, knocking him out cold. Gojo, intrigued, hands Saitama a cursed finger of Sukuna, claiming it indestructible, only for Saitama to crush it to dust. Impressed, Gojo now challenges Saitama to a duel. Will Saitama rise up to the challenge? Only way to find out is to wait for the next entry.

Though Sukuna was knocked out, the brief encounter with Saitama revealed crucial insights into his overwhelming power.This knowledge, despite the defeat, is a significant triumph for Sukuna.

STUDIES

CLEAVE AND CONQUER

Slice & Dice a short test :heavy_check_mark:
Slash open a full syllabus test :heavy_check_mark:

@_TIGER
@VAGABOND
@CoffeeMan
@Awaken_one
@Nadeem
@Selvagem
@Nerbo

7 Likes