๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€?

Guys, whenever I meet someone who isnโ€™t serious about their goals, I start behaving like them. What should I do in these situations? Should I ignore them? What if they are relatives? And what if they start telling me not to eat healthy food, not to go to the gym, and all that? What if they want to make me like them? I really need your serious advice on this, guys.

1 Like

You are an human being with free will. Youโ€™re not a pigeon or a bee that has a hive mind and has to do what the group is doing. Respect yourself.

Create bigger goals for yourself. Goals that force you to change because you want them so badly.

Donโ€™t follow the crowd. Nothing great ever comes from trying to fit in and be like everyone else. You can be friends with people without copying everything that they do. Most of my friends drink, smoke, take drugs occasionally, and love doing PMO. That doesnโ€™t mean I need to do what theyโ€™re doing.

Create some distance between them and you, focus on yourself and your growth. And youโ€™ll find that your friends and family start getting inspired by your transformation. Some of my friends have stopped smoking and drinking, they are going to the gym, some even got inspired by me to start quitting PMO.

Anyone who tries to persuade you to do things that arenโ€™t good for you, donโ€™t listen to them. If they are family members, be polite and treat them with respect, but ignore their bad advice and suggestions.

4 Likes

What if they have goals, what if they just donโ€™t talk about their goal? The people most serious about their goals are the ones that donโ€™t talk about their goals.

1 Like

I know they donโ€™t have any goals in their life, and they suggest nonsensical things that havenโ€™t brought them success. Ah, losers acting like they are successful !

ya thatโ€™s what i think bro

Itโ€™s simple As long as you are going to reject their nuisance they will not stop pursuit you because they want to let you down So infront of them say yeah I do all of this never reveal your goals donโ€™t talk about your precious goals without considering that this person is right or not work in the shadows your success will tell your story :+1: .

1 Like

I agree with what youโ€™re saying, bro. I think the same

Yeah :smiling_face:

1 Like

Just be lucid and focus on yourself. You have your own life, do not let others influence you.
It is not a problem if you are different.
Stand proud and live the life you want to

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.