𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π‘π”π“πŽ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝟐.𝟎 [π„π§π­π«π’πžπ¬ π‚π‹πŽπ’π„] - ππ„π†πˆππ’ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 πŒπ€π˜, πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’

In these 7 days, I only read one book. There is no doubt that it was one of the best books I have had the pleasure of reading. There are 425 pages, I confess that they are not many (about 10 to 11 hours of reading).

But there is something I must confess, I am approaching 45 days of seminal retention, β€œIf We Were Villains” brought me countless triggers, not of the sexual type, but of the type that cause pain, a type of pain that does not heal over time. The pages of this book brought back memories of a past that I would rather forget, thoughts that come and go like the waves of the sea, relentless and incessant.

β€œWe are all just characters in a play, trying to get through each act as best we can.”
If We Were Villains

5 Likes

June 11 +3hrs
Total reading tine 13hrs

3 Likes

The Reading challenge was of only 7 days

4 Likes

June 11 (since some updated)

Study 3 hrs :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

It’s okay brother @Selvagem, you’ll be fine. Believe yourself.

And remember

We are still villains. You and I, form the diabolical duo of Sukuna and Toji :skull_and_crossbones:.

-6265046091934318612_120_010005

4 Likes

The announcement of results and further proceedings tonight. Stay tuned guys. :+1:

8 Likes

Asdgdhdhdjjdkdkdkkdjjjj

1 Like

I have been highly inconsistent with the challenge. And this is such a sham.

4 Likes

You got something more important things in your life than the challenge in the forum brother. We respect that. Don’t feel like that.

6 Likes

Would be better if Nerbo can handover the access to any other trusted active member that can take the challenge going. This is not consisitent, and is not helping much in the no fap journey now. As the excitement was on a higher level with a consistent challenge during the starting time.

6 Likes

No one can do the commentary as good as him. And it looks like the people he trusts might not be able to give enough time to run a challenge.

As far as I know @RyomenSukuna and @Loading can do it. But @Loading isn’t that active.

It’s very difficult for me to do it on weekdays.

6 Likes

Yes i agree as nerbo is the one who had people like me join and get motivated with such challenges. Its sad but then lets hope he gets back soon by solving any hard times he has been facing.
Waiting for you @Nerbo

5 Likes

I’ll give it a think if people and especially @Nerbo, agree to this. Although I need a day’s time myself to decide. It’s a serious commitment afterall.

6 Likes

Time to time. I enjoyed your challenge and it was crucial to my current Hardmode streak, you have no idea how grateful I am. And I guarantee that others are in the same way as me, that is, you are contributing directly! Don’t worry, keep going!

Would be good :+1:

6 Likes

I recently read Nerbo’s β€œForest of Death Challenge,” and was captivated by his introduction. Why not use his eloquent words ourselves? This way, we can appreciate his writing once more. I’ll be able to save some time myself.

3 Likes

FOREST OF DEATH CHALLENGE

Anko Mitarashi - Okay Genins, listen up. Till now it was an easy ride for you all. But now, it is all very serious. Until now, it was a question of becoming a Chunin or failing it but now it is a question of life or death. If you hold your life dearer than the dream of becoming a Chunin, give it up right here. Understood?

However, if you have decided already to go in, then here is the task. All the teams will be given a scroll, which will be either a Heaven Scroll or an Earth Scroll. You have to get the other scroll, and with the two scrolls report at the central tower within SEVEN DAYS. I hope this is clear and getting into your head.

Now, listen as to how to get the scroll. Each team will set a challenge of its own. The team setting up the challenge must choose from Check-in, Reading, Meditation, Workout or Cold Shower. No two teams can have the same category of challenge. The team setting up the challenge must also accomplish the challenge to save itself in the forest and at the same time to claim the other team’s scroll must accomplish the challenge put forward by them. In accomplishing the Team Challenge, it does not matter how many teammates participate (as I see some teams have vanished teammates). As long as the challenge is accomplished it is fine. A seven-day meditation challenge, for example, can be accomplished by one member of the team and the other can do the opposing team’s challenge of reading to get their scroll. However, the same member can also do the reading challenge and the other teammate can chill out. Or a better situation will be that both the teammates share in and both do 3-4 days of meditation and divide the reading target in half to accomplish it. As you wish to do it, you can but the challenge must be accomplished.

Anko_Part_I

At last, I must tell you that any attempt to OPEN THE SCROLL [RELAPSE] will mean the death of you and your team members.

Since everything has been said, let the fun BEGIN.

4 Likes

I’d like to provide a summary of Nerbo’s instructions. Each team is tasked with creating a unique challenge. To qualify, a team must complete both its own challenge and the challenge of some other team of its choice. Failure to do so will result in elimination.

Nerbo’s statement,

likely means that while the challenges should not be identical, they can be similar in nature. For example, I noticed on the past challenge, that Cloudstrike and Dark D Leo both had study challengesβ€”one being a 7-day 1 hour study challenge and the other a 24-hour study challenge.

3 Likes

@Selvagem, let’s take a 24-hour study challenge and a 7-day workout challenge. I struggled with the reading challenge earlier and I’m grateful you covered for me during that time, but now I’m ready. Feel free to tweak the challenge if you wish. Let’s honor our clan, Sasuke, just as Madara once did.

3 Likes

Okay this is interesting, does this start today? Maybe give some time as everyone can get some time to join

3 Likes

Is it official that @RyomenSukuna is the new co-admin of this challenge?

Also, it’s obvious the challenges will be same as previous addition but maybe @Nerbo can still deliver it in a different manner.

2 Likes