𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π‘π”π“πŽ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝟐.𝟎 [π„π§π­π«π’πžπ¬ 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧] - ππ„π†πˆππ’ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 πŒπ€π˜, πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’

PREFACE - 2024

An year passed since I hosted the first edition of The Naruto Challenge in this forum. Those were my beginning days in the forum and I was not acquainted with many people in the Forum. I still remember the nervousness of drafting this challenge and expecting probably only a few responses to my call. The response was not huge but yes, it did go beyond my expectations. I was expecting 6-8 responses considering that the forum was not at its peak of activity, but I still got some 16 responses.

Eight strong contestants went past the first stage and I still remember fondly the names of the warriors. @kazim.09 @sugrillos (The Uchihas) @HappyAbi @DarkDLeo (The Rock Lee and Might Guy team) @cloudstrike @The_Rising_One (Father-Son duo) and finally @prince_king @Nerbo (Neji Hyuga and Shikamaru Nara, we both still have the same DPs). We lost a few warriors after subsequent rounds and some warriors had the worst fall that year.

However, throughout the Challenge we had very interesting conversations and we came very close to each other. We discussed Naruto in the beginning but then slowly we began discussing a lot more. We began intruding in each other’s diaries and doing trash talk before matches. I began using Google Translate just to make comments on @sugrillos 's Diary in Portuguese. My mate Neji @prince_king became very emotional when I had to push hard on behalf of both of us, to come out of the Forest of Death alive. That phase really brought us very close as friends. That challenge did help us even recently when I guess, we came out of the Forest of Death again.

We can perhaps only look back at the past and ponder on the quick passage of time. An year passed since our Madara Uchiha @kazim.09 had won the Naruto Challenge and today we are here again. I am attaching the link here for anyone who wants to revisit the challenge:

I wholeheartedly welcome you all on this journey. Do join me as we embark on this journey again. We expect to form more bonds, we expect to see more unexpected turns in the competition, we expect more fun as we re-live the lives of our favourite Naruto characters. Do join me, as we roll out the Second Edition of the much awaited NARUTO CHALLENGE!

Introduction - 2023

Hi there. Anime fans form a huge lot of RC users, we have a lot of Dragon Ball and Naruto fans. I had also begun watching the Classic Naruto series. I had this idea that why not create a challenge and re-live the life of some of Naruto’s characters while aligning it to our NoFap journeys! So, I have curated this challenge. The challenge, of course, begins from the Academy level and is termed as THE SEVEN CLONE CHALLENGE.

Everyone begins with the ability to produce 0 clones and every day that you are able to stay pure it increases your ability to produce a clone. This simply put means that to Graduate from the Academy, you need to have a 7-day Hard-Mode streak. A grace period of 7 days will also be provided so that if someone fails once or twice they can try again. So, the academy level will begin on 1st May and end on 14th May. On 15th May the results will be announced. However, all participants must report daily on the group and update their streak status.

Then comes the Chunin Exams which will be divided into 4 sections. First, all the graduates will be divided into teams of 3 or 2 (depending on the number of graduates). You can form your own teams or there will be random pairings.

The first section will be the JONIN CHALLENGE where for the next 7 days not only does each member has to keep himself pure but also his team members must keep themselves pure. If any member relapses, the whole team will be disqualified. Daily updates by all team members remain necessary.

The next section will be READING TEST where for the next 7 days the team must accomplish 20 hours of reading time, with every member contributing at least 3 hours of reading and there must be a daily reading time of 1 hour on the part of the team. Daily update by at least one team member is a must.

The third and fourth sections will comprise ELIMINATION BATTLES and ACCOUNTABILITY BATTLES. The rules of these battles will be declared at the end of the second section of the Chunin Exams.

So who all are interested? If you are interested, pick a character from the series and reply to this thread. No two people can have the same character.

12 Likes

π€π‚π€πƒπ„πŒπ˜ 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 π†π‘π€πƒπ”π€π“πˆπŽπ π„π—π€πŒ:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π‚π‹πŽππ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

In the Village Hidden in the Leaves, to pass the Academy and become a Genin (first level of Shinobi) one needs to pass the clone test. You need to concentrate all your internal energy and create a clone of yours. If the internal energy falters your clone will not be perfect. This technique is the most elementary form of Ninjutsu, the technique of using internal energy to create illusionary forms or power attacks.

Your Chakra (internal energy) is wasted if you relapse. Try accumulating it and come up with seven clones to pass the test. Qualifiers pass to the next round.

RULES

1. To beat this challenge, one needs to maintain 7 clean days of streak.
  2. Daily Update of Streak in the thread is a must.
  3. There will be a grace period of 7 days after 7th May for those who slip in their first attempt.
  4. This stage of the challenge will end formally on 14th May and on 15th May, the results will be declared and teams will be made for the next round.
  5. Once a person qualifies, any relapse after their qualification will not lead to failure.
  6. Once a person qualifies, they do not need to update their streak. However, one can keep doing so if they feel like doing it.

That’s all.

BEST OF LUCK. :smiley:
Naruto Clone Failed Clone Jutsu GIF - Naruto Clone Failed Clone Jutsu - Discover & Share GIFs

12 Likes

PARTICIPANTS LIST

S.No. Username Character Survival
1. loading Naruto :white_check_mark:
2. RedFalcon Hashirama Senju :white_check_mark:
3. Nadeem Nagato Pain :white_check_mark:
4. Teofilo Obito Uchiha :white_check_mark:
5. Karan050 Madara Uchiha :white_check_mark:
6. Selvagem Sasuke Uchiha :white_check_mark:
7. RyomenSukuna Itachi Uchiha :white_check_mark:
8. Doncarlo Rock Lee :white_check_mark:
9. Forerunner Kakashi Hatake :white_check_mark:
10. NeroFerell Sai :white_check_mark:
11. PrinceKing Neji Hyuga :white_check_mark:
12. Nerbo Shikamaru Nara :white_check_mark:
13. Rajameghanan Asuma Sarutobi :white_check_mark:
14. Abhishek Orochimaru :white_check_mark:
15. Rapaz Sasori :white_check_mark:
16. DarkDLeo The Might Guy :white_check_mark:
17. Kanzo Kiba Inuzuka :white_check_mark:
18. Anonymous45 Gaara :white_check_mark:
19. Vagabond Uchiha Shisui :white_check_mark:
20. WolfWarrior Kankuro :white_check_mark:
21. Julie Hinata Hyuga :white_check_mark:
22. Kainaat Ten Ten :white_check_mark:
23. Purity Teuchi :white_check_mark:
24. mikasa_ackerman Sakura haruno :white_check_mark:
25. debellator Minato Namikaze :white_check_mark:
26. deilir Hagoromo Otsutsuki :white_check_mark:
27. Athman Shino Aburame :white_check_mark:
28. GamasF Tobirama :white_check_mark:
29. NO_MORE_REGRET Choji :white_check_mark:
30 Mileagw. Zabuza :white_check_mark:
10 Likes

Most Welcome bro. You have Naruto then. :smile:

I guess @The_Rising_One will make you pay for it because he had this character last year, but no worries. You both can settle the issue when you both face each other in the challenge. :joy:

4 Likes

I choose Shikamaru Nara, without any delay. I cannot risk my identity. :joy:

I know it is very awkward for the curator of the challenge to make choices so early but I cannot help it.

6 Likes

@kazim.09 @sugrillos @HappyAbi @DarkDLeo @cloudstrike @The_Rising_One @prince_king

You all will risk your lives if you don’t join. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello i want to join in this competition and i want redeem myself so can i join

5 Likes

Sure brother. You are most welcome. Just choose any character from the Naruto anime series. :+1:

3 Likes

I choose sai as my character in the competition

6 Likes

Oh! I didn’t knew, if that the case I switch from β€œNaruto” to β€œMight Guy”. :sunglasses:
iKhMQ1Uw_400x400

6 Likes

I want join this challenge. I want become a beast

4 Likes

Quite sometime I forgot to check-in on this guy. I hope he’s ok, being caught myself in some shit I couldn’t keep an eye on my brothers.

5 Likes

I changed it after your comeback to the forum. Wanted to relive memories and oh boy, I myself made a comeback of my own with this pfp.

I am pretty sure this time around, the bond of neji-shika will destroy even the uchihas aka @kazim.09 @sugrillos.

6 Likes

@DarkDLeo I saw you had β€œMight Guy” in previous challenge. Alright I’ll switch to other character, I’ll update it soon.

5 Likes

The challenge appears to be enjoyable, much like the WWE challenge. And Pain is going to be my character

3 Likes

I wonder if this is a challenge which is a continuation to the part 1 or a repeat of the old challenge altogether.

If this is a continuation one can’t pick a character previously taken by someone unless that person is not present in this forum rn.

4 Likes

@Nerbo brother i m going take participate.
But i’ve never watched naruto so i have no idea of which character should i choose. After searching google I choose β€œHashirama Senju”.

5 Likes

@prince_king thanks brother for your concern.
I m ok right now. I just lost my way for couple of weeks. I think now it’s time to get back on right track…

4 Likes

You can choose any character @_loading . It is not a continuation of the old challenge. So anyone who claims a character first gets it. :smile:

4 Likes

You are in brother. May we have a great season this time. :grin:

4 Likes