๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† [๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐— ]

DonCarlo Diary [22M]
Hey Guys iโ€™m Creating a Diary to keep myself on track and i will keep updating it Everyday or Every 2 days.
About Myself
Iโ€™m into this shit from last 8 years. But from last one year iโ€™m Trying Nofap and currently iโ€™m on my best streak of 60days (Though Days doesโ€™t Matter) and will continue this. if you are reading this i really want you to join and help me in this journey.

i would appreciate if @Nerbo @kazim.09 @WalKir @DarkDLeo @DARSHAN2017 @anon69203515 @Purity11 @Binocular @wool @ will join me

Thanks For Supporting :innocent:

15 Likes

U are already doing amazing bro :fire::fire::fire::fire:
Will be happy to grow together :partying_face:

I am always there Bro. Always. :+1:

24-06-2023

Started day with morning routine and practice meditation after long time. Completed my daily task and Editing Work, though i was not that Focused to the work, got distracted so much by insta & YT.
Tommorow iโ€™ll Try to be focused towards my work.

61 days Passed.

See you Guys.Bye

3 Likes

It still sounds like a good day Boss. Keep going. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

25-06-2023

The day was just normal i completed my work though i was doing same mistake, getting distracted too much but anyhow i completed my. I know i didnโ€™t so far but when ever i look back those streak of 3 days then relapse i realize that i didnโ€™t had strong purpose for nofap but now i have, very strong which drives me and who ever is reading this find a purpose Health, Wealth, Love ,Study. Anything. And iโ€™m Glad we have such Supportive Community. Thank You Guys

Good Night.

62 Days Passed

2 Likes

Well done, brother
Truly, purpose is what gives life a meaning.

Absolutely!!

2 Likes

01-07-2023

its been 3-4 days that i didnโ€™t write anything here.
its been heavy rain here and Iโ€™m on day 68. But as a mention before i peek and edge serval times so donโ€™t find this as any achievement. but trying to disciplined and to make best use of my time. Currently learning A.i and also working to advance my Editing Skills.

67 Days Passed.

3 Likes

02-07-2023

Yesterday i controlled my self from falling down now its just about discipline. No Single peek. Embrace Muscularity

And Also Here is Atomic Habits Summary :point_down:

Which i created after Reading it Hope we will get some help from this Book

69 Days Passed

2 Likes

03-07-2023

70days completed. But now I get hit by urges minimum twice a day and everytime I need to stay conscious and I read my reminder which I had written when I relapsed last time.

2 Likes

04-07-2023
The Day Was normal but Facing Urges but they are easy to tackle.

70 days Passed

2 Likes

05-07-2023

Journey of 70 days Fall apart at 2:00 am.and i lose i once again. I used to help people on their journey but i canโ€™t able to help myself. It start with peek without audio and complete in 2 min and in blink of eye I fall in depression and that anxiety of Day 0.
But as they say learn from your mistakes so what learn is that never ever peeeekkk and donโ€™t bring your mobile in bedโ€ฆ

2 Likes

08-07-2023

Day 03/90

This is what i learned from my last relapsed keep giving Dose of Discipline Nofap to yourself Donโ€™t drag by overconfidence no matter on which day you are make habit to see some stuff related to Discipline, Nofap or anything which make sense to you this will help you when you get urges.

1 Like

09-07-2023
Day 4/90

Good Morning

1 Like

12-07-2023
Day 06/90

Currently reading โ€œNorwegian Woodโ€ By Murrakami, 1960โ€™s Emotional Story and some part of book are so relatable to my life. No matter what life you are living but there will be some โ€œHOPEโ€ for something and Someone. And hope take you to your lord. Canโ€™t able to convey what I was thinking but if youโ€™re reading this just bare it.

Good Night Mate

On Day 20\90 Nofap and also doing 21 Days Monk mode.

1 Like

21/90 Days

A.I Image

25-07-2023
Workout :x:
Screen time Less than 2 hr :white_check_mark:
No junk Food :white_check_mark:
Learning :x:
Prayer :white_check_mark:

1 Like

31/07/2023
Day 26 Completed