๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Awesome
Thanks buddy
Congrats

3 Likes

Thanks. Same to you. You are 1st in every every habit that you are doing currently :wink:

3 Likes

I will update everything by tomorrow or if possible I will update by today night

2 Likes

Completed 1 out of 2 deadlines. Deadline for today - Complete ITC and EM along with coding assignments

2 Likes

:medal_military:Daily Update reportโ€‹:medal_military:

31 May :no_entry_sign: 30 minutes Excel practice not done.

1 June :white_check_mark: 30 minutes Excel, work out 5 minutes

I want to join work out section

@The_Rising_One

3 Likes

31st May:

:x:Productivity- 10%
:x:Exercise

3 Likes

1st June:

:x:Productivity- 50%
:x:Exercise

3 Likes

Bro, I havenโ€™t been to the gym since last week. Why was my streak incremented? :3

3 Likes

Ok. You can update your workout from tomorrow onwards. I will update the scoreboard regarding that soon.

2 Likes

Sorry , That was a mistake. I will change that soon.

3 Likes

01-06-2023

Habit performed
5 Hours accomplished.

2 Likes

01st June

Day 12
Workout (40-45 min)

Day 04
Meditation (55min)

3 Likes

Day 3rd Of No P and No MO

2 Likes

Thank you bro @The_Rising_One and congratulations to all of you guys.

1 Like

@rajameghanan , Your loan has been repaid. You can start a new habit by applying a new loan .

1 Like

@SinX21 , Your loan has been repaid. You are now elligible to start a new habit by applying a loan.

@DarkDLeo , Your loan has been repaid. You can start a new habit by applying a new loan.

@Ps963 , Your loan has been repaid. You can start a new habit by applying a new loan

1 Like

Congratulations @Nova7 , You have been promoted to Settler for Study Habit. Your salary increased from 20 :dollar: to 30 :dollar:

:white_check_mark: Study ( 9 hrs)
:white_check_mark: No Social Media when alone
:white_check_mark: No Gaming when alone
:white_check_mark: Workout

Sub Goals

:x:Sit in Front Bench
:white_check_mark:No Gaming and Anime during Working hours
:white_check_mark:Workout downstairs