๐ŸŒ™ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Imma fight this piece of shโ€ฆ this time. Enough. Itโ€™s new year in iran and Ramadan at the same time. Couldnโ€™t be a better opportunity.

5 Likes

Day 4 of Ramadan Completed

Namaz 3/5 in masjid :white_check_mark:
Fasting :white_check_mark:
Quran with translation :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Guarded my eyes :white_check_mark:
Guarded my tongue from hurting others :white_check_mark:
Guarded my ears from haram :white_check_mark:
Practised self control with positive mindset :white_check_mark:
Study :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Diet control (especially at iftar) :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Nice broโ€ฆ:joy:. Good routine :+1:

4 Likes

Day 4 of Ramadan Completed

Namaz 1/5 in masjid :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Exercise :x: (injury)

5 Likes

Absolutely :rofl: thanks bro

5 Likes

Ramadan 4th, 1444 AH

Feeling more peaceful and strong :muscle::smile:

Alhamdoulillah for everything :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Day 05 of Ramadan
No FAP :white_check_mark:
Prayers :white_check_mark:
Reciting :white_check_mark:
Current streak: 10 days

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for inviting me to this brilliant string and forum. I will do my best to make sure that I stay with you all. Alhamdulillah Ramzan is a heavenly feeling. I love these days. I always prayed and asked Allah for a way out of this addiction. Then it all happened in steps, first I found this app some two years back, then I found the ways to resist, then I found what leads to failure, then I found some material and then some brilliant hacks came to me and finally the EasyPeasy book sealed the deal when I walked out of this addiction. I donโ€™t need the app now but still I keep coming here and posting something so that it might help someone out there.
Love that you not only read but also responded and tagged me to this string. I love this app for this reason that it has the most beautiful people on earth at one place. I am thankful to the addiction, at least for this that it brought me closer to such pure hearted people. Many duas for all of you. Remember me in your duas as well.

I am in this challenge, ever happily. :blush::smiley::v:

6 Likes

Mention not broโ€ฆ Iโ€™m much obliged. :innocent:
Jazak Allah Khaira for such a beautiful message. In Sha Allah we all will find peace in this world and within ourselves. We just have to keep trying. Thatโ€™s all we can do and should do.

And welcome aboard to this challenge. :smile::crescent_moon:

5 Likes

โ€œAt the end of the day, anything I think Iโ€™m sacrificing Iโ€™m just giving up because it makes me feel betterโ€

-Robert Downey Jr

3 Likes

4 Likes

Almost 5 Days of Ramadan Completedโ€ฆ
All fasting done but 1 day taraweeh missedโ€ฆ
No exercise
All days did tilawat e Quran except 1 day

Challenge going great โ€ฆ
No PMO :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

@Nerbo
Broโ€ฆ I just wanna be u at the momentโ€ฆ
Totally addiction freeโ€ฆ

May this Ramadan change meโ€ฆ
Just for help and knowledgeโ€ฆ
Wanna ask that were there any medical issues which are recovered after leaving this addiction??

I am facing urine drops problemโ€ฆ
Everytime i pee โ€ฆ
Then i have to wait for 20-30 minutes to confirm i am not leaking because after few momentsโ€ฆ
A drop or drops are coming out of penisโ€ฆ

Sorry if anyone feels this post disturbingโ€ฆ
But i just want some hope and some knowledge to become healthy again and to pray my Namaz ( Salah) without waiting for a time to feel comfortable and changing clothesโ€ฆ!! :pray::pray:

4 Likes

This is problem common in people who are addicted to PMO. Trust nofap itโ€™s a great escape from this problem.
Note: Many people who are following nofap claim they arenโ€™t recovering. First thing first trust process itโ€™s not going to happen in one day. Second people do nofap but donโ€™t stop watching triggering images. I suggest stop watching videoโ€™s where opposite gender is involved.

4 Likes

Assalamu alaikkum brothers
Pls add me in

1 Like

Walikumassalamโ€ฆ Sureโ€ฆ

1 Like

You can consult an Islamic scholar. I think if you have this problem, then your wazu will be valid for a prayer even if urine drops come. You should consult a scholar.
Furthermore, do Kegal exercises and it will benefit you. Benefits take 2 to 3 months.

You can also consult a urologist for medical checkup.

2 Likes

Day 5 of Ramadan Completed

Everyday in every way, Iโ€™m getting better and better. Alhamdulillah :innocent:

Namaz 4/5 in masjid :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Exercise 20 mins before aftar :white_check_mark: ( good experience :joy:)
Quran class :white_check_mark:
Taraweeh 20 rakat :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Pray to Allah the Almighty to help you and follow these steps.
After urination,
try to do fake cough 3 times.
Press your penis like we do milking of buffalo :water_buffalo: and goats :goat:.
After washing yourself (taharah), do sit and stand up exercise 3 to 5 times.
inshaโ€™Allah, doing these steps will work.

2 Likes

Hi brother. InshaAllah you will have a great control over your life brother.

With regards to your question, I will suggest a few things.

Firstly, try to know from your local cleric or look up on YouTube if you are not satisfied with my explanation.

Now, first of all, it is not necessary that all drops that come out of your penis are urine drops. Some of them are known as the smaller-ejaculations and they are usually neither impure themselves nor they make you impure or violate the wuzu. If they are some one or two drops you can consider it not to be Urine.

However, if you are sure it is urine, then first of all go to the doctor as this might not be due to fapping rather due to some other disease. Or it may be a fap induced weakness. In this case the doctor will suggest the best way to improve the condition.

Meanwhile, if it is urine and you still want to pray, you can do wazu and then place a cotton swab at the orifice so that if there are any drops they get absorbed in it. This will allow you to make your prayer without going for wazu again and again. In medical conditions like this these little ejaculations will not violate your wazu unless they get to your cloth.

Hope it helps your situation and I will pray that your health improves. :heart:

2 Likes