๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜

Bro what i have to do when the challenge starts ? Plz give details I donโ€™t know anything about this :pray: , plz give details what i have to do and how ?:pray:

2 Likes

365 days no pmo + 365 days consecutive check -in.(in this post you have to write โ€œcheck-inโ€ and date "
@chad8899

3 Likes

Bro please add me
NoFaoMaster
22 M
Code- t5bggj

2 Likes

Challenge for 2023 streak 8 sharing code : 6a53eo

1 Like

Damn 1000 INR :joy: :fire:
I am in then
code : bbp87b

2 Likes

I sure am ready for this. Just after the happy december days with family and friends will be back into a bigger battlefield.

We already are fighting some well want to take DDD deal the one of relapsing. But me im here to no-fap on this december.

you are added brother, please write down your age next to your name: ageM (M means male just put your age and delete this sign: โ€œ__โ€ next to the M)

2 Likes

Maybe he will use another app to write the quantity of check ins for each person everyday

2 Likes

You know brother @Reedemption itโ€™s quite essential to give us your sharing code to join. In case you donโ€™t know how to find it herโ€™s how:

Down below on screen there will be five icons
Click on the third icon
Click on the three dots at the bottom
Click on my sharing code
Copy
Paste your sharing code here.

1 Like

Lets do this, i had already started this journey 2 days ago :fire:

4 Likes

Bro I had changed in my name but this change is not showing in my username and I am not able to edit also Can you plz help how to do it

2 Likes

You see that pencil down on the right of that post, click on it and then you can edit

1 Like

@_TIGER Apologize for posting a No Nut November video in a 2023 topic but this video has a good and encouraging message which I think that it might help some people here

2 Likes

Your back man nice. Very cool

Yeah well itโ€™s Sunday so I have time
Whenever I have time I can check in the forum and chill for a while

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s cool man. Atleast your here people were looking for you xd.

1 Like

Out of likes so here:
:blue_heart:
Brother, for me, people here arenโ€™t my rewire companions, They are family

4 Likes

Yes sir I totally agree we got this.

1 Like

Add me
Name-duele
Code-f90gob

1 Like

Brother i am addicted to masturbation, i always think to quite it but the urges of addiction cannot let me do :confounded::confounded: , any suggestions?

2 Likes