๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

If you will work hard now you will get it by the end of November :new_moon_with_face::joy:. Kidding bro, i knew it :handshake::handshake:.

Alright good night brother Sabeur!

4 Likes

Sweet dreams! :revolving_hearts::star2:
20 characters

2 Likes

February 21st, 2023 :birthday:

Today was an awesome, fascinating and wonderful day!

I improved a lot in studying and I passed my test really great and got 19/20. There was one question that I didnโ€™t answer correctly and it was the easiest one:
| x - 3 | = -1 means x = 2 or x = 4
I said โ€œTrueโ€ like an idiot :man_facepalming:t2: not reading everything which is -1 so itโ€™s false. My friends were choked :skull: cause I was the only one who put โ€œTrueโ€ in it.
But on the other hand, yay! 19/20 :joy::love_you_gesture:

My birthday was just wonderful. It was an exceptional birthday cause I got to celebrate it here in the forum with you guys :smile: This is a day I will never forget.
The birthday cake was so tasty but my little sister ate the chocolate pieces on the top :sob: but thatโ€™s ok I guess

Anyway, it was an awesome day. I was really happy and greatful for everything and everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good night brothers!

7 Likes

I m glad you are improving greatly. Keep going !!

I always do this with every cake in my house :wink:

3 Likes

Habby birthday and welcome back

3 Likes

Itโ€™s what I do everytime in my business Maths exam. And today I am having business Maths exam. Wish me guys to get a centum coz I get 89/90 most of the times. Letโ€™s make it.

2 Likes

Thank you bro :smile:

:joy::joy:

Thanks brother :star2:

All the best brother!
Go nail that test and get a full mark :muscle:

3 Likes

I think I have done no mistakes in it. Letโ€™s hope for the best

1 Like

February 25th check in :white_check_mark:

I just came back from my piano concert. I played the last one (they saved the best for last) so yeah :joy: I played Beethovenโ€™s moonlight sonata 3rd movement and everyone was shocked from my strong technique and musicality. I even played one of my compositions called โ€œJourneyโ€ they really liked it :relieved:
As for Nofap, I started my journey and I am aiming for 10 days. Then I will aim more. I passed the technology test today and I also got 19/20 again. But I am still convinced that I didnโ€™t make a mistake. There was a disagreement between me and my teacher about a question but I was bored of our conversation that I told him ok. But on the bright side, yay! 19/20 :joy:
Anyways, I guess thatโ€™s my day. Good night everyone!

7 Likes

Damn :saluting_face: โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž

2 Likes

March 2nd, 2023

Feeling slightly better today. Less urges, more positivity and clearance :four_leaf_clover:
I started taking my medicines today as well as my mom and sister and we are feeling a lot better and thatโ€™s the biggest blessing from God today.
I made a plan to get a full mark on my Math, Science and Physics exams. But it will take huge efforts and many sacrifices. I also started a new piano piece of Lisztโ€™s called โ€œHungarian rhapsody 2โ€

But many people know it from Tom & Jerry :joy:

And now, I will prepare for tomorrow as well as my tasks and go to sleep at about 9:30 p.m. Good night!

6 Likes

March 7th, 2023

I started a new journey. I have forgotten about my depression and I am willing to start again. I realized yesterday the importance of history, the past can help you a lot in the present to guide your future. Thatโ€™s why I wrote down what went wrong and what I learned on a piece of paper. I told myself the truth about how I feel now after slipping up and how stupid I was to decide that. I hope this will warn me in the future.โ€œThe obstacle is rough, a lot, but it is the way. The way made of freedom and strength to unlimited Power!โ€

This streak is different

8 Likes

March 10th, 2023

Itโ€™s currently Friday morning. From today I must prepare for my important exams next week. So I will be gone till then. I will focus a lot and give it my all. Till then, I will be back and check in here as day 11

6 Likes

All the best brother for your exams. Rock it man!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

It is not day 11 but day 1 actually :joy::man_facepalming:t2:
A lot has happened in this short period and I actually feel quite changed from the inside. Exams were awesome most of them are perfected but not all. To be honest, maths and chemistry did not go according to plan but at least I am sure that I wonโ€™t get less than 75% on these two.

About Nofap, relapsed 2 times during these 10 days and I am feeling slightly better when it comes to controlling desires. I am grateful for that :rose:

I am back now and back stronger! I will set a plan tomorrow for my future goals and one of them is really important for my future. I am sort of on vacation now so I will focus more on life and my religion as well as piano, family and chess and especially exercice.

Thatโ€™s it for today, itโ€™s good to be back. I hope everyone is doing fine :shamrock:
Good night!

6 Likes

Good to see you back here, I was missing your replies :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks thanks :joy: I also missed your replies but as you can see above I did the 175th reply (:joy:)

4 Likes

March 20th, 2023

That is it. No more of this slavery.
Enough is enough, I need to take this streak seriously this time.
I did not lose, I just failed to win.
This time, there will be another story.
Incha allah (If God wills)

5 Likes

March 21st, 2023

Today is the day when daytime is equal to night.

It turned out that I must stop vacation and start preparing for exams again :joy::triumph:
This time, itโ€™s not trimester examโ€ฆ I want to go to a french school next year so I must pass a test of French, Physics, Chemistry, Science and English on April 14th (I canโ€™t believe that there isnโ€™t a math exam).

Me and my family spent some time buying some stuff in the morning and we went to a place close to the sea.

After we came back, I just chilled for some hours and watched the Attack On Titan movie which summerizes the first Arc.
But, after I got the news of my future test I planned what I must do every day till then.
I also deleted every single distracting thing on my phone. I wonโ€™t be absent from RC for I have more time then I had before thanks to my 2 weeks vacation. Ah man, must memorize and understand 100 pages till then :sweat_smile: I hope I wonโ€™t procrastinate. I need this for my future.

Thatโ€™s it for now, good night!

6 Likes

March 22nd, 2023

:white_check_mark: Studied
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Exercised
:x: Played the piano
:x: Read Quran

Ah man, what a day!
I honestly, after all what happened to me today, I donโ€™t even remember anything :joy:
I will try to follow these 5 habits above every day from tomorrow on. March 23rd will be the first day of the month of Ramadan :hugs: I am so exited!
I spent many hours with my family and I am greatful for each moment Iโ€™m with them and greatful to God for all his blessings.
I donโ€™t have much to write here :sweat_smile:
Good night!

Happy Ramadan to everyone! :rose:

8 Likes