π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Just sharing…to complete our 3 childhood heroes. :joy: Superman Spiderman and Batman :fire:

5 Likes

I wanna join ddd
Add me- qv8dwo

2 Likes

I’m so sorry guys, I relapsed last night after 25 days of NNN. This is not an excuse, but this month seemed unusually stressful for me and I endured the accumulation of frustrations until last night when I gave in. I learned yesterday that I won’t be getting a certain thing I was really looking forward to, and that frustration was the last straw. I really regret that I gave up 25 days of sobriety just because I couldn’t handle life. But, I won’t let my fall stop me from being the productive person I want to be from now on and into the next year. I will not allow myself to fall into the chaser effect. I have fallen but am quickly picking myself up for the rest of NNN and DDD.

8 Likes

Bruh exactly same thing happened to me at day 18 of NNN, I felt like a failure, I am finally moving on. I hope you recover from it soon.

7 Likes

All the best for exams :+1:

3 Likes

I really appreciate that bro. I will also not let one slip be the cause of more. I feel motivated to move on and start DDD with 5 days plus a good daily strategy of achieving maximum productivity.

4 Likes

Only 4 Left in DDD
Let’s goo

2 Likes

All the best for your exams general

3 Likes

I shaa Allah you will get high marks and you will succeed also
We are always supporting you even if you are not with us
Best luck my dear friend :saluting_face::mending_heart:

5 Likes

I’m back stronger, and motivated to smash DDD.

Add me in.
Sharing code: gdi758

4 Likes

Man down guys…man down…:smiling_face_with_tear:
(Tho i completed 30 days hehehe)

7 Likes

Farewell, brother. I wish you good luck and may the success follow you <3

3 Likes

16th day check in :heavy_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I forgot to check for yesterday, so I’m checking for yesterday.

Checking day 25.
Streak: 52 days.

I still can’t believe I used to enjoy this garbage, called p***(from this moment on, I’m calling p*** by it’s true name which is β€œgarbage”). I’m glad I did what I did 2 days ago. Maybe it was the circumstances, but what happened really made me proud. I thought I will die alone - 31 yo, no friends, undergoing higher education a bit late in my age. And then BLAM - a pretty, smart and emotionally mature woman showed an interest in me. Now I’m madly in love with her, as she is with me and our love gave me the strength to start my current journey, that so far is going excellent in my opinion.

What I mean is, that I have a base for comparison. I know how it feels to invest time and energy in garbage. And I know how it feels to invest time and energy in interaction with a loved one. The last is way, way better and more enjoyable for me.

A real woman doesn’t give you only her body. She gives you emotional support, understanding, unconditional love; she knows you are not perfect, she knows you are going to have good and bad times, she knows sometimes you will offend her unintentionally and she will still be full of love. For the first time in my life I feel genuine love and care for someone. Maybe I still don’t understand love that well, but what I know is that garbage can’t give you even a small fraction of that. Garbage is a trap, a scheme, a sin.

I can’t say I am fully healed, but I know I don’t like garbage anymore and I don’t want it to by a part of my life. That’s it.

This post is a bit long. If you read it, I sincerely thank you. Keep fighting, brothers and sisters! You can do it, you have what it takes!!

6 Likes

Thanks bruh… let’s do this

2 Likes

I haven’t posted here a few days because I’ve been really busy. But I’m staying strong! Checking in for day 26​:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Early 4 days no-fap before DDD.

Start.

4 Likes

Add me in this challenge
Sc -l5zvdu

3 Likes

Count me in this General @Binocular Sharing code : uqkkij

3 Likes

Hey Binocular , I am not using my rewire app these days. Instead I am using Chrome. But I will let you know if I relapse.

5 Likes